Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the shittiest job you have ever done?

i've actually enjoyed and learned something valuable in every job i've ever had. . .but, i went back to school a few years ago to get a masters degree in taxation. . .at the time i was heavily involved in audit work. . .i enjoyed it at first but, by the time i decided to go back to school and get a masters, i was so sick of it that i dreaded going to work in the morning. . .

digimon7068 said:
i've actually enjoyed and learned something valuable in every job i've ever had. . .but, i went back to school a few years ago to get a masters degree in taxation. . .at the time i was heavily involved in audit work. . .i enjoyed it at first but, by the time i decided to go back to school and get a masters, i was so sick of it that i dreaded going to work in the morning. . .

seems like it'd be a scary job.. auditing peeps did you carry a pistol just in case?

Phaded said:
seems like it'd be a scary job.. auditing peeps did you carry a pistol just in case?

:FRlol: i was doing financial audits. . .mainly of school districts and other government organizations. . .the only real danger was going over budget and not making enuff money on the job.

now i do (among other things) forensic accounting where i do fraud-type examinations (embezzlement, divorce, etc.) and then testify as an expert witness in court. . .some of the stuff gets kind of nasty plus, it's a small town so pretty much everyone knows where to find me. . .so yeah. . .i'm armed to some extent most of the time. . .i'm also a wood-hick though. . .so being armed just kinda goes with the territory. . .

Chicken Cutter and Night time clean up at a small Meat Market @ 16
Cold, wet, nasty.. But a unique brotherhood back then

Turned into a full time job as a Butcher for a few years.

Sorting carrots in a miserable dank packing facility in a south western pocket of humanity called Manjimup in my wandering feral days. Held out until lunchtime the first day then made a sharp exit.

digimon7068 said:
:FRlol: i was doing financial audits. . .mainly of school districts and other government organizations. . .the only real danger was going over budget and not making enuff money on the job.

now i do (among other things) forensic accounting where i do fraud-type examinations (embezzlement, divorce, etc.) and then testify as an expert witness in court. . .some of the stuff gets kind of nasty plus, it's a small town so pretty much everyone knows where to find me. . .so yeah. . .i'm armed to some extent most of the time. . .i'm also a wood-hick though. . .so being armed just kinda goes with the territory. . .

what state you live in?

Top Bottom