Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Best Creatine?

DirtyIndian

What is the best creatine to use? I've been reading through some of the posts stating the serum is useless but then the German DiMaxx stuff came highly recommended from some. Any recommendations? Also, I have a sensitive stomach (if that makes any difference). Thank you very much for your help!

No matter what company you but from, they are going to claim that their creatine the the absolute greatest thing since sliced bread. I have not really heard much about Sci-Tech's creatine...if I were you then I would just stick to what is KNOWN to work

If you have any other questions feel free to email or pm me.
Good luck

Are there really *noticeable* differences between creatines?

I mean between two products that say

Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate

are we arguing that one is more 'pure' than the other - or are these differences extremely minute?

Voluminizer

I really like voluminizer as a creatine supplement becasue u take about 10 pills a day so it stays in your system more.

I bought some sublingual creatine on the internet at www.creatine.com and have been using it for over a year, having tried just about all on the market. I wouldn't swear that it works any better than any of the others, but it's not any worse. You put 5 squeezes under the tongue about 5 minutes before you work out. What I like about it is that it tastes good and doesn't make you feel all bloated right before a work-out like drinking the powdered stuff with a huge glass of water tends to do. It comes in a couple different flavors, and I'm sold on it. I get a really good pump on the stuff and I swear by it now. I have also tried the muscletech version (not sure if it was nitrotech or celltech because I borrowed it from a buddy) but it gave me a good pump as well. The good thing about the serum though that you put under the tongue (from creatine.com) is that there is no water waste and it is RAPIDLY absorbed into the system and goes directly into the muscles. Two thumbs up for the stuff as far as I'm concerned....

LawDawg:

You just got ripped off. There is not even 1 gram of creatine in that whole bottle of serum. There are studies to prove it too.

Top Bottom