Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Best Creatine?

Is pure creatine better or should I go for the "transport" stuff? I'm particularly looking at AST's creatine. They have the pure creatine and the HSC with some sugar and other stuff. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I bought that liquid creatinine shit. the most unstable stuff out there. Is it true that as soon as it is packaged it isn't even creatine any more? I don't blame anyone for trying the stuff, because the idea is tempting.

i heard micronized creatine is the best form it comes in. I think when it is in crystal form as opposed to the powder i seem to get better results. I liked the Natures Best stuff- makers of the isopure protein. I make my own insulin spiking drink too instead of paying for sugar.

Here's something from the Mass Quantities site about creatine.

Mass Quantities uses pure, pharmaceutical-grade, micronized Creatine Monohydrate to create Volumex. Micronized means that Volumex is manufactured with a 200-mesh screen, leaving the material a fine powder. How does this affect creatine? The best way to benefit from any nutritional supplement is to achieve full absorption of the ingredients. Because Volumex is broken down into smaller, finer particles it suspends in solution for much longer than other creatine -- mixing instantly and absorbing quicker into the system.

Whatever you do, don't waste your money on "effervescent" creatine, "liquid" creatine, or creatine "transport." These products contain very little actual creatine monohydrate and lots of sugar. If you want to take volumex with a sweet drink like Kool Aid, go ahead, but when selecting creatine, what you really need to look for is that it is HPLC tested by an Independent Laboratory and that is is micronized to a 200 mesh (the finest mesh possible).

The reason micronization is so important is that it allows allows more creatine to enter your blood stream and finally your muscles. You probably have seen how regular creatine settles quickly in a glass of liquid and likewise in your stomach. This is the reason some creatine causes irritation and intestinal distress. Volumex remains suspended in liquid which dramatically enhances absorption.

Here is a complete article on it.
http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/108.html

I forget the name of it but it's with ryboflavin good combo comes in friut punch flavor its good when I go home tonight I'll give you the name!

The best creatine out there has to be anything made in Germany and Austria. They ahve the lowest contaiments. Chinses creatine is the worst. Stay away from companies that won't tell you where they get there creatine. Tehy don't want to tell you becaseu they are getting the really cheap stuff. The guy above was right about Scitec Nutrition. They tell you where they get from Gremany( SKW Creapure Creatine) and (Ultrapure Creatine from DSM Chemicals) in Austria.

About the sugars in Cell Tech and such products. It is dextrose not table sugar. Huge difference. Dextrose is the simplest sugar. You have to have to have it to transport the creatine into the muscles. It is burned off very quickly.,especially after a work out when it should be taken.

Good Luck

Without a doubt the best creatine is Ultrapure, manufactured out of Austria (Dsm Chemicals). Their major competitor is Creapure by (SKW) in Germany.

Always look for the logos Ultrapure or Creapure on Creatine products!

In highschool I gained 15 pounds off SportPharma Creatine. I was also training hard and protien intake was high. I've tried Eas' PhosphagiainHP but wasn't impressed with the results. Did anyone else notice they gained the best the first time they took creatine?

Top Bottom