Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best compound to stack with (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione)

coMpulsive

I have a 6 week+ cycle of Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) and i dont think i want to stack Hdrol with it anymore.

Im 165 pounds looking to get to 195-200 pounds. What product is best stacked with that compound i listed above.

Im also considering just getting rid of that tren and picking up some injections but i have never done that before nor do i know what to look for in liquids.

so long story short what compound is best stacked with the 19-nor tren, i took a stack of Tren Xtreme and Mass Xtreme back in the day and gained like 30+ pounds. thats what im looking for again

Thanks

Bro adding more compounds is not the correct way to gaining weight when ur gains stall.
Reevaluate ur diet to match ur current weight, check ur training intensity in the gym, give proper rest for body to recover in between workouts & if u still do not see some progress then u can up the dosage or add another anabolic compound.
Btw by the eight week mark most gains stall due to receptor overload so its better to quit the cycle give ur body some time to adj to the new muscle weight u have put on & then plan in for the next cycle.
This way u can progress every new cycle without losing much strength & muscles & make new records every cycle.
U can stack test prop with tren & check the new GK products at n2bm & mrsupps.

im not on cycle yet. im preparing for my cycle that im going to take may 1st.

I just want to know the best product to stack with Tren.

Top Bottom