Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the #1 pick for hgh

The_Eviscerator said:
That may be the case... but I have seen guys with legit Serostim gain absolutely nothing or very little. I personally do not trust it. I have had friends that used Serostim for a while and they switched to Kexing Gh and the difference was night and day.

Are your friends comparing the Kexing to Jin ? and out of curiosity, what are the dosages. I ask, because fellaz are saying they can dose lower IU with the JIN as oppose to the Sero.

genarr3 said:
LOL. I'll have an opinion on this in a few months. I expect good things.

I will say which brand HGH I would not buy again - Kexing. Didn't mix well, I don't like the 6IU bottles, and when I switched from Jin my results clearly took a downturn. For the slightly higher price, of the two Chinese GH's Jin is far better.

Can you elaborate on the didn't mix well with Kexing and what kind of water did you use ? i am hearing that one should use SW.

2ez said:
Can you elaborate on the didn't mix well with Kexing and what kind of water did you use ? i am hearing that one should use SW.
Bacteriostatic Water. When I say it didn't mix well I'm comparing it to how other HGH's mixed. It eventually does mix, but it takes some playing around.

Juice Authority said:
Maybe because of findings like this...

http://www.medibolics.com/GHMuscle2.htm

"Several studies of HIV(-) subjects indicate that growth hormone does not increase the portion of the lean body mass (LBM) that is known as muscle, even though growth hormone does increase "lean body mass". Note that LBM describes several compartments of tissue that include muscle, connective tissue, bone, organs, and water, too. These studies found that the increase in LBM with growth hormone in HIV(-) subjects consists of tissue other than muscle. Actually the increase in LBM appears to be mostly water, with perhaps a little connective tissue, and some organ tissue, too. (It should be underlined that organ tissue, like muscle tissue, wastes in HIV, and rebuilding of organ tissue by growth hormone could be an important effect that may improve overall health and survival.)"

Serono studied their serostim to combat the side effects Lipodystrophy in HIV population. A re-distribution of fat around the trunk area and upper back. Since then, HIV cocktails have gotten much better in keeping patients healther thus eliminating the waisting syndrome that is caused by AIDS. North Shore University Hospital, Manhassett NY. conducted a study in HIV + people, who were NOT advanced in there disease, a 16 week study of Serostim @ 18iu's p/d. They were looking to see if there were any lean muscle mass gained at 16 weeks. They did, a whole 3 lbs were gained on 18iu's p/d. No androgens at all were used. Just serostim. That is why is so readaly avalable on the street and nothing else is. Serono will never publish there findings because they know the cost of $1700 per kit, per week all for 3 lbs of lean mass will get them pulled of every medicade and ADAP formulary accross the country for AIDS patients.
I don't see this as a criticism of Serono Serostim in particular, but HGH as a whole. Without regard to any specific manufacturer.

Juice Authority said:
Maybe because of findings like this...

http://www.medibolics.com/GHMuscle2.htm

"Several studies of HIV(-) subjects indicate that growth hormone does not increase the portion of the lean body mass (LBM) that is known as muscle, even though growth hormone does increase "lean body mass". Note that LBM describes several compartments of tissue that include muscle, connective tissue, bone, organs, and water, too. These studies found that the increase in LBM with growth hormone in HIV(-) subjects consists of tissue other than muscle. Actually the increase in LBM appears to be mostly water, with perhaps a little connective tissue, and some organ tissue, too. (It should be underlined that organ tissue, like muscle tissue, wastes in HIV, and rebuilding of organ tissue by growth hormone could be an important effect that may improve overall health and survival.)"

Serono studied their serostim to combat the side effects Lipodystrophy in HIV population. A re-distribution of fat around the trunk area and upper back. Since then, HIV cocktails have gotten much better in keeping patients healthier thus eliminating the waisting syndrome that is caused by AIDS. North Shore University Hospital, Manhassett NY. conducted a study in HIV + people, who were NOT advanced in there disease, a 16 week study of Serostim @ 18iu's p/d. They were looking to see if there were any lean muscle mass gained at 16 weeks. They did, a whole 3 lbs were gained on 18iu's p/d. No androgens at all were used. Just serostim. That is why it is so readily available on the street and nothing else is. Serono will never publish there findings because they know the cost of $1700 per kit, per week all for 3 lbs of lean mass will get them pulled of every Medicaid and ADAP formulary across the country for AIDS patients.

JA, funny you should post this. I personally know the medical doctors at this hospital who participated in this study. I work with one of them now. The whole ID department HATES using serostim in their HIV patients.....I will quote Mark Kaplan, MD the Director of the AIDS/HIV research and treatment department at North Shore Hospital, I know him real well, he states; .."Fucken Serostim Sucks"

I am bias on the original topic: Nutropin Depot #1 welcome to the big leagues of Hgh....

I have tried US Humatrope, Serostim and Nutropin.

The only thing I can say is that they all did their job.

Nutropin AQ was my favorite. I could feel it's effects the quickest out of the three.

I will be trying some Ansomone from Ankebio next.

Anyone have any favorable or unfavorable experiences with this product?

Jenetic said:
I have tried US Humatrope, Serostim and Nutropin.

The only thing I can say is that they all did their job.

Nutropin AQ was my favorite. I could feel it's effects the quickest out of the three.

I will be trying some Ansomone from Ankebio next.

Anyone have any favorable or unfavorable experiences with this product?
I'm thinking about trying regular Nutropin(Aq)>I guess? by Roche in Canada.

Saizen by serono is another option. The 5mg=15i.u. version per box, as this version doesn't require refrigeration and can withstand temps. of up to 30+ degrees celsius for months before re-constitution.

Who else has had good results from Nutropin(Aq) or Saizen?

Thanks...B32
;)

Top Bottom