Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the #1 pick for hgh

fisty

if money was not an issue what gh is the best bar none???

i remember reading a post on this about a year ago and can't seem to find it on any other boards...

what gh cost like 3,000 to 6,000.00 per kit?????

thx

right now the consensus seems to be jintropin

Almost all of the HGH veterans who have tried nearly everything have a preference for Jintropin from what I've seen.

fisty said:
if money was not an issue what gh is the best bar none???

i remember reading a post on this about a year ago and can't seem to find it on any other boards...

what gh cost like 3,000 to 6,000.00 per kit?????

thx

That would be around the price of using GH at reasonable amounts for a year not for a single kit.

Serono Serostim.

Why? It does not require refrigeration prior to mixing. Never any question as to whether it's "fresh" or not.

No doubt, Nutropin Depot. I have used Serno, Humatrope, Jins, Somas, and the UG LGH. It cannot be beat, I don't care what Dave palumbo says. :)

Big BX said:
No doubt, Nutropin Depot. I have used Serno, Humatrope, Jins, Somas, and the UG LGH. It cannot be beat, I don't care what Dave palumbo says. :)

I'd love to try that some day. I imagine it's pretty spendy tho. Doing a whole months worth in on shot just sounds soo nice. It's bad enough shooing all the other shit EOD.

Top Bottom