Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good Fat Burner?

also Clen & Tren!.........not reccommended for newbies.

RADAR

SO I am done by shows this season and the best fat burner that I tried was ALLMax Rapid cuts.

i have heard the food with high fat and protein contents are supposedly best fat burners. that includes soyabean, low fat dairy products, eggs, oatmeal etc....

i have heard the food with high fat and protein contents are supposedly best fat burners. that includes soyabean, low fat dairy products, eggs, oatmeal etc....

That's contradictory. High fat food to burn fat, including low fat dairy products?

No, you can't burn fat by eating more fat. Conversely, you need fat in your diet. Low fat will only make you crave more fat.
So, the key is to have a healthy diet with fat included, but not too mush that you'll retain it. You need the fat for energy, but if you're having more then you need to burn, you'll end up with...fat. Make sense?

I was just wondering what is the best fat burner out there?

I have a mild heart condition, so no crazy stimulants.
If I must....I can have yohimbe and caffeine but no ephedra.

I would prefer a good non stimulant if there is such a thing.

No jitters please ;)
you can have Ephedra Diet pills, you just have to swallow them they work just fine, in the post you have written that you cant have ephedra? may i know the reason why?

Top Bottom