Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens to your body AFTER using.......

Guilty :(

My own personal story - to hopefully help some girls out there debating. Contest prep was starting to mess with my head so the bf stepped in and insisted I add T3/clen ASAP. Desperate, I did, knowing the consequences, but he told me I could deal with all that after the show.

I dosed much much lower than he thought I was (he suggested 75mcg), I kept it at 25mcg's and didn't tell him. Personally, I saw huge changes at that dose (despite being low). Again, maybe it was all mental and psychological more than anything. Regardless, now I'm almost 3 months post show, both T3 and T4 are running low and having a hell of a time finding a doctor in my area intelligent enough to treat it since my TSH is normal.

Now looking back on it, it wasn't worth it, but at the time, I think I would have done almost anything. Live and learn right??! :worried:

What are your levels?

There are a number of endocrinologists who are suggesting a much narrower range for TSH.

I had a similar issue, a normal TSH but a very low free T4.

I lost half my eyebrows before it was diagnosed properly, and I have never used any pharma drugs for BBing.

I do wonder if the extremes of comp dieting had an impact, it is impossible to eliminate that possibility.

I am formulating a t-3-after product that is for pct after clen and t-3 cycles. This product is coming out in the next few months and it will work.

Ahhh I'd like to get my hands on those, :D juuuust kidding. My cousins abuses prescription diuretics. Her grandmother passed away and she got her hands on them and well... the rest is history. I really never looked into or understood the difference between the Rx and OTC, can you go into detail? Just for knowledge and curiousity sake! tnx Tami!

OTC diuretics are very light for the most part.

Script diuretics can be extremely harsh and a person can drop 10 lbs of water overnight. Too many of these and it throws you all out of whack. Emergency room - out of whack.

Water, sodium and potassium are a very delicate balance. Mess with them without knowing what you're doing and it can be a very bad situation. A couple of bodybuilders have died at shows because of pushing this to the limit.

I watched this happen to a girl that did bodybuilding comp last june. She was on t-3 , clen , wintrol 10mg a day
she was so hard tight and lean sunken face chisled jaw line. Saw her 4 weeks after the show , she looked like a chunkster in the face
I was like whoaaa. But in reality she was not rebounding so bad as she was just returning to something normal she was 9%bf wich is unreal looking for a women. So seeing her back at 15-18% fully hydrated was kinda shocking at first but she looked great

I have noticed with pesonal result with t-3,clen after you stop you do gain back weight ofcoarse but if you keep working out hard the body seems to readjust and as your t-3 levels start kicking in you loose some of that fat bounce back and in about 6-8 week start becoming more normal

OTC diuretics are very light for the most part.

Script diuretics can be extremely harsh and a person can drop 10 lbs of water overnight. Too many of these and it throws you all out of whack. Emergency room - out of whack.

Water, sodium and potassium are a very delicate balance. Mess with them without knowing what you're doing and it can be a very bad situation. A couple of bodybuilders have died at shows because of pushing this to the limit.

you would be surpried how well over the counter directics work ,
6 cups of coffee spread throughout the day with 4 dandelion root caps with each cup , hit the suana for 30 minutes , drinking limited amounts of water and in 2 days you will drop 6-8 lbs maybe even more of water pissing and sweating all day long

Top Bottom