Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what happened to Tiger88? and The Project??

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
fuck they were funny
 
  • Like
Reactions: jh1
tiger88 was one of my favorite posters of all time

the project was ok, reminded me of jackangel and lumberg... always cynical
 
haha those guys were good guys

whatever happened to the ironcocks?
 
the_clockwork said:
haha those guys were good guys

whatever happened to the ironcocks?
not enough people could qualify for membership
 
the_clockwork said:
they got bashed on so much.. so much hate on this board
hahaha

dude that was MADE to get bashed on, its a joke.

bashing on people for superficial reasons, that's hate.
 
i miss tiger88 and bilestew
 
Wootoom said:
fuckin remember Canadian Cutie

she was cool and then all of a sudden things got real weird and she was ran off. She posted a lot when she was around.
 
covergrl80 said:
Well I never liked him. So I don't care if he ever comes back :)

He reminded me of that dude in the movie Cabin Boy..when the dude danced while the sailors threw beer cans at him.
 
tiger was awesome....def one of my favorite posters of all time.

he made some of the most classic threads/responses ever lolol....

we need to revive him

canadiancutie was a fuckin headcase............her and jerseyart. those two were a straightjacket away from the insane asylum.
i remember when my girlfriend at the time had fuckin leaking silicone implants and i posted about it on here because i was in such a panic and didn't know what to do... she accused me of trying to steal money from EF members. what a fuckin psycho
 
sfmonster said:
what about chefbone, he posted alot also
he was one of my favorites too, that dude was a very positive guy.
 
haha some good trips down memory lane tonight..

jack had a good thread awhiel back about memory lane
 
the_clockwork said:
haha some good trips down memory lane tonight..

jack had a good thread awhiel back about memory lane
yeah it definitely got me thinking about some of the "good old days"
 
Tiger was funny after you got past his inanity
Project is a super cool guy I got to lift with him and Spatts. Both were doing great last I knew
Chefwide- another solid bro, doing great as well
wntbbeast- miss that dude he was a like minded meathead
Chefbone is on active duty right now, hopefully he's staying safe.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
T88, one of my favorites all time. I know a lot of people didn't feel the same, but he did have a genius about him that I loved. I don't expect everyone to get it.
 
gonelifting said:
T88, one of my favorites all time. I know a lot of people didn't feel the same, but he did have a genius about him that I loved. I don't expect everyone to get it.


the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
 
Top Bottom