Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What happened to Huck?

TheRide

New member
I just noticed on the mod list that Huck is no longer listed. I haven't seen a post from him on the AAS forum in AGES. Has he moved on in life?
 
Beleive that he was made an elite mentor because he just has not been around. He pops up once in a while, here and on other forums, though not much lately
 
He posts on IronTrybe/Chemical Muscle ( I forget what they are calling it these days). He pretty much stopped posting here when all that drama happened a few years back. We lost a lot of good people then, 2thick, The Ranger, Wodin. As others have put, he still pops up from time to time. It's ashame he isn't around more, he helped so many people with his great ideas.
 
He stopped posting on EF, so he was made an EF mentor - pretty much the whole story.
 
It's a shame.... he was the first bro to respond to a thread of mine back in the day when I was first starting to visit the boards... I wish him well whatever and wherever he is...

PS - I tried to hit all of you up w/ K but I have to "spread it around..." for RADAR, X and Macro... :rolleyes:
 
huck would loose me in his posts they were so indpeth and scientific...but he had some good info in them once i got it explain in lay-man terms
 
Huck is a good bro, we just haven't seen him around.



-BRR
 
OMEGA said:
Huck and Ulter are my favorite bros...

damn woman.......detroyed a good bro for life
:rainbow: :heart: :rainbow: :heart: :rainbow: :heart: :rainbow:
 
wtf?

for real bro

Huck was and is tha man, I hope he realizes a women cannot bring a true sodier and a mandown, its one of those tests in life........

get through it bro
 
bigrand said:
Those were the days......E2, 2Thick, Huck, Decaman, Ranger, BRR, BPP, Mac......barely any left!
yeah almost me too. It i sstrange the turnover but its to be expected. Moding can burn you out too.

Q.
 
bigrand said:
Those were the days......E2, 2Thick, Huck, Decaman, Ranger, BRR, BPP, Mac......barely any left!

Some names there that take me back

Huck is missed but hope he is well

Wrongun!
 
Huck was always my go to guy here. Solid all around, very helpful, no nonsense whatsoever. Its a shame he doesn't post here much anymore.
 
Lestat said:
Huck was always my go to guy here. Solid all around, very helpful, no nonsense whatsoever. Its a shame he doesn't post here much anymore.


If anyone knows where or how to find him... send him back home! :)
 
Top Bottom