Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to GOldberg?

JoNeS

I don't watch WWE regularly, but from what I remember he was champion over this past summer I think? Not too sure, but anyway what happened to the guy?

He isn't even listed on the wwe website as one of the superstars. How do you go from champion, to not even listed on the website?

Q: How do you go from Champion to MIA?
A: Your contract comes up and you haven't been the draw for what you are charging. He essentially priced himself out of the market.

His last match (I think) was against Brock Lesnar (it was his last match also.) Only difference was that Brock left to pursue his football career. (What team did he play for last season? LOL! Jack ass!) I'm pretty sure that Goldberg left on netter terms than that. I think he also was out with an injury.

Yes he has done movies, but nothing to be a claim to fame.

The guys that didn't like him was because of his ego, plus he worked very stiff. (Layman's terms...guys got hurt when they wrestled him. He wasn't good at protecting other people.)

And now he doing some Car program, I think on the Speed Channel.

From what I have seen and heard, Bill has not said bad things about his wrestling career, but he does not feel any urgency to go back to it.

From what I gather, he was hard to work with. he would not put other wrestlers over, paid to much, and was VERY stiff in the ring.

I watched him during his "winning streak" in the old WCW and it was FUN!

And then ... like a lot of good things ... the writers and owners wrote him out.

It was downhill after that. Now he is on cable some where.

I saw the last Lesnar/Goldberg match and it was absolutely great. Adios match for both of them.

Top Bottom