Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What happen to Curvymommy

  • Thread starter Thread starter EarthRider
  • Start date Start date
I constantly interrupt her familial 'sabbatical' with pm's asking her about recovery and being a gossip bitch and letting her know what transpired here... she'll be back stronger and warming this place up in no time... I couldn't dig on CM any more, now I feel silly for promoting the name change Curvy Mommy just has warm and fuzzy ring to it that kicks ass.
 
ariel347 said:
I constantly interrupt her familial 'sabbatical' with pm's asking her about recovery and being a gossip bitch and letting her know what transpired here... she'll be back stronger and warming this place up in no time... I couldn't dig on CM any more, now I feel silly for promoting the name change Curvy Mommy just has warm and fuzzy ring to it that kicks ass.
Christ, you sound pussy whipped...if you were getting pussy from her.

Christ, that sounded like I'm mean....I know.

:)

Better.
 
EnderJE said:
Christ, you sound pussy whipped...if you were getting pussy from her.

Christ, that sounded like I'm mean....I know.

:)

Better.
hey enderje... naw not pw, just digging on her shit...
thanks for the :)
no homo
 
Top Bottom