Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What drug fits this profile??

Anavar is a bad choice unless you are getting it straight from a pharmacy, you never know what's in bootleg var...most of the time, it's anything but var.

Anavar is a bad choice unless you are getting it straight from a pharmacy, you never know what's in bootleg var...most of the time, it's anything but var.

Email only for source checks bigandy69@ziplip
[email protected]

Your misinformed my man, dankel and loefflar are both safe bets as well as excellant quality anavar. IP is shit and there are a ton of fake SPA anavars around though.:)

Hey Guys...

Thanks for the replies, I was supposed to get emailed when there were responses but didnt, ah well.

Yes it is for fighting so an athletic drug test.

I thought of Halo, but Halo is detectable, how long on average does it take to get out of the system? Also, if it is out of my system, will I be even feeling the effects in the match?

From what I know, GH is the only one not detectable, but is expensive as fuck!

Thanks again, anymore feedback is appreciated.

C

water?

I think your asking for the perfect athletic drug, that doesn't exist. Orals like Dbol and Halo are in and out in days. In fact do a search on detection times and that is pretty much going to dictate what you need to do. Their are many ways to skin this cat, one could be some prop /dbol in the preceeding week to the event and then allow enough time for clearance, you should keep a fair amount of strength coming into the event. Yet I have no idea how or when they could test you... From experience you could use insulin to super preload carbs hours in advance, it's good for some power and stamina.. But try it a few time first because I have had some cramping issues with that combo. GH may be your trick, in the big picture it's not that expensive.

Top Bottom