Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what dose should I cruise on?

you failed to mention that part bro. Big difference now.

if your looking at TRT anyways most likely then you need to use whatever dose keeps you in high normal range. Finish your cycle as is. Then run 100mg wk. after 6 weeks or so post cycle then get your levels checked. That will tell you if you need to go to 125 or 150mg wk. I seriously doubt it will require more. If your going to start cruising then you want to be as healthy about it as you can.

Well I did say they were low but I should specified exactly how low. So you are advocating extremely low doses. Won't those doses be so low to the point I will lose gains off cycle though?

Well I did say they were low but I should specified exactly how low. So you are advocating extremely low doses. Won't those doses be so low to the point I will lose gains off cycle though?

If you do a cycle and then do PCT and if you were to recover to a "normal" test level somewhere in the high normal range (hypothetically if your test were like that naturally) Then you would keep hopefully 70-80% of your gains wouldnt you? Provided you did everything correctly. So cruising on whatever amount of test kept you right at the top of the range would essentially do the same thing. Although I would have to believe that cruising on synthetic test would allow you to keep more than natural test. But I have nothing to back that up. But if your in the normal range its going to be alot healthier for you than being higher than normal range. Long term speaking. Beisdes, your not that old. Dont be in such a hurry. Not to sound like your dad, but your very young dude. You have alot of time to cycle.
There are guys that "cruise" on 500mg wk of test. For long periods of time. I have a friend that has been on a gram of test(yes really) a week for almost 2 years. These guys arent going to be so healthy when they get older.

Top Bottom