Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does everyone think???

Those are some awesome gains bro!!! All that to go into the ring and get your head beat on? I guess I'm too used to the "bodybuilder-prettyboy" mentality.

Did you box at 155 also? Man, you skipped a few weight classes there...

Keep it up!

:devil: :devil: :devil: You look a little like Angel Manfreddy minus a lot of ink work!
I think you outweigh him though. Try the Ringside line of boxing products, I find them
much better quality then Title!

nice gaines bro, your chest seems to be lacking though. I would suggest incline benches, incline flys, and seated hammer strength bench press.

After you are done f*ckin' around with those bitch-ass cruiserweights and move up over 210#, holler at me. Then, I can knock your sissy, punk-ass out! J/K, bro. You look solid. If you box, then you know your pecs are correct. Good work, and keep that jab stiff and hard like a cock any woman would love (that's what my trainer used to say). Establish your space with it, AND ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mix:

I appreciate all the feedback. I am 6 feet even and am now up to 190 at 5.8% bodyfat. And, my jab is my specialty, I have a 77 inch reach, I'd be crazy not to. My chest will always be lacking. My family is genetic deficiant in the chest area. I have busted my ass forever to get what little I do have. Regardless, one day maybe It'll get thicker. I have a sunken chest so it is impossible for my pecs to touch in the middle.

Top Bottom