Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think?

Myztery

d bol ed first 4 weeks

test prop eod weeks 1 to 16

eq and masteron weeks 1 to 12

winstrol eod weeks 13 to 16

hcg, clomid, letrozole for pct

I am intending to bulk a little, but I understand I will not gain very much mass. I am fine with that as long as I acquire an extra 10kg of lean quality muscle.

5'7, 72kg.

dbol 50mg/day

test prop 400mgs/wk

eq 400mgs/wk

masteron 400mgs/wk

winstrol 400mgs/wk

what do you think? Or should I run masteron to the final week as well along with winstrol?

400 mg's of winny/week???

You see on the light side, how long have you been training? And what's your diet and training like?

~EZ

My training is good, and my diet isn't so good right now but I know how to diet and I plan to start going all out with diet etc once I'm on the cycle.

I'm 5'7 and usually shorter people don't weigh as much as the taller dudes. Anything you guys think I should change?

How old are you? How many cycles have you done?

Your diet needs to be on point wayyyyyyyy before you start a cycle

~EZ

I'm 23 turning 24, been on 2 cycles before. First was sust and dbol, second was sust, dbol first four weeks and deca throughout with sust.

Thats alot of compounds....why Mast and EQ? I would say Test Prop, Eq or Mast and Winny...i would take the Winny out but thats just me

My training is good, and my diet isn't so good right now but I know how to diet and I plan to start going all out with diet etc once I'm on the cycle.

I'm 5'7 and usually shorter people don't weigh as much as the taller dudes. Anything you guys think I should change?

Huh. Im 5'7" and weigh 115kg.

Top Bottom