Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of the Toyota FJ cruiser?

I like it a lot.
I'm doing work for someone that just bought one (I was eyeballing them myself) and it's a lot of fun to drive, has balls and does the job.

But if you're a luxury car person - this is not good for your only car good for a second vehile if that's the case.

my mom has one.
she loves it.
i might trade my truck in for one soon.

Great feedback everyone, I appreciate it. Looks like the mpg isn't all that bad either, 24 highway with the 4x2 and 21 highway with the 4x4. I was looking into the new Durango's and they get 18 highway and 13 city. Talk about a total gas hog!

they are nice and I would buy 1 if it wasn't for the following 2 reasons. If you have or are going to have a family, it's not the car for you. It's not easy to get in and out of the back seat. Second reason, HORRIBLE blind spots. I love toyotas and this is a good vehicle, but take a look at the passenger rear side and tell me if you feel ok making a quick lane change. No way.

rykertest said:
they are nice and I would buy 1 if it wasn't for the following 2 reasons. If you have or are going to have a family, it's not the car for you. It's not easy to get in and out of the back seat. Second reason, HORRIBLE blind spots. I love toyotas and this is a good vehicle, but take a look at the passenger rear side and tell me if you feel ok making a quick lane change. No way.

I thought about the blind spot it make have when loking at the back side window's. Some cars will look like they have more blind spots then they really do once you are sitting in the driver's seat. I will have to just test drive one and make that determination I suppose. The back seat does look like it may be cunmbersome climbing in and out of.

I like them.

My GF wants to get one when she graduates next semester.

Mr.Cucumber said:
I thought about the blind spot it make have when loking at the back side window's. Some cars will look like they have more blind spots then they really do once you are sitting in the driver's seat. I will have to just test drive one and make that determination I suppose. The back seat does look like it may be cunmbersome climbing in and out of.

I would buy one in a heartbeat if it was just me and no family but that has to be taken into consideration. I really liked how it drove and rode.

Top Bottom