Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about Bruno Magli mens shoes?

Clothing can look "gay," as in it would look right at home on someone in the gay community. 7 Diamonds, for example.

Debaser said:
Clothing can look "gay," as in it would look right at home on someone in the gay community. 7 Diamonds, for example.
:rainbow: Clothes do not look Gay, thats crazy. Now maybe the person that wheres the clothes happens to be Gay, and that's why you think the clothes look Gay. Im from the South, and go to a Black Church on Sunday and lets see who is wearing the brightly colored suits and flashy shoes. I bet you they aren't Gay! Those men just like to Dress the way they want. I'm talking Pimp daddy suits in a bright purple, with shoes to match. Clothing does not make you appear a certain way, it's the way you carry yourself in your clothes ... ;)
oh ..what are 7 diamonds? I'm Gay should I know this? :rolleyes:

Okay, so a t-shirt that says "tight end" wouldn't be considered gay?

Debaser said:
Okay, so a t-shirt that says "tight end" wouldn't be considered gay?
:rainbow: lol....does it have a football player on it....I know what shirt your talking about. There are a few Tshirts out there .

Morning Wood
Pitcher
Catcher
To name a few...as to if it would be considerd Gay............hummmm Well Of course, that shirt was marketed for the Gay Community. I'm sure Bruno Magli did not design his expensive shoes for Gay men . :qt:

You never know, he couldve :artist:

But on a more serious note, I don't like those shoes. A nice leather pair would be better and classier, IMO. No offense bro, just giving my opinion here :coffee:

Online shopping is popular generally because of its rapidity speed and comfort of use. Online shopping is when a shopper buying products or services completely through the Internet. [FONT=&quot]The torment of tired and hurting feet is awful for most women that are why it is so important to find that nice pair of footwear that can offer both fashion and comfort. One thing that's sure is that women will continue search until they found what they are looking for, and knowing the kind of species these women are, they eventually get whatever it is that they wanted. Women sandals and [/FONT]slippers for women[FONT=&quot] seem to be what a lot of women are looking for, in terms of features and benefits.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So, online shoes shopping will be pleasurable and aggravate free experience for you from this online shopping store. There is even 30 days replacement warranty and the shoes will be delivered at your doorstep.[/FONT]

Top Bottom