Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about Bruno Magli mens shoes?

JA9791

I'm interested in buying these. Are Bruno maglis very comfortable? How do you think these look? Anyone have experience with them?

Bruno Magli

These retail for $365 but I can get them for a substantial discount. They are made of grosgrain. I'll probably wear them with pinstripe dress pants to work.

Last edited:
What do I think about Bruno Magli men's shoes?

I think about OJ Simpson, that's what I think about.

JA9791 said:
I'm interested in buying these. Are Bruno maglis very comfortable? How do you think these look? Anyone have experience with them?

Bruno Magli

These retail for $365 but I can get them for a substantial discount. They are made of grosgrain. I'll probably wear them with pinstripe dress pants to work.
:rainbow: I think if you like them, then you should get them.

Synpax said:
What do I think about Bruno Magli men's shoes?

I think about OJ Simpson, that's what I think about.
yes, my thought exactly.

OJ is free and martha is in jail..........what a foiked up legal system we have!! :rolleyes:

No offense, but my honest opinion is that they are really ugly, look like gay slippers. Just my .02, no disrespect meant... :worried:

benny1970 said:
No offense, but my honest opinion is that they are really ugly, look like gay slippers. Just my .02, no disrespect meant... :worried:
:rainbow: What exactly makes them look like Gay ?....This statement always amazes me. Why is that you say it's Gay..why can't it just be a simple little reply like " I think they are ugly " and leave it at that. I'm Gay, and I wouldn't wear them, because they aren't my taste in shoes. In my eyes it was offensive..... :rolleyes:

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: What exactly makes them look like Gay ?....This statement always amazes me. Why is that you say it's Gay..why can't it just be a simple little reply like " I think they are ugly " and leave it at that. I'm Gay, and I wouldn't wear them, because they aren't my taste in shoes. In my eyes it was offensive..... :rolleyes:

Hey bro, sorry, bad choice of words on my part. I'm not gay, but have nothing against people who are.
To re-phrase, I think they look like ugly slippers, and the type of thing someone would buy only because they are expensive.

benny1970 said:
Hey bro, sorry, bad choice of words on my part. I'm not gay, but have nothing against people who are.
To re-phrase, I think they look like ugly slippers, and the type of thing someone would buy only because they are expensive.
:rainbow: Much better ..... :beer:

babybodybuilder2.5 said:

I NEW IT!!!!

Top Bottom