Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do with comments about your work out?

haha nice bunny!!! sassy is exactly right!!! people love to try to put down others that are doing better than themselves

Thank you all, You really made me laugh........I FEEL ALOT BETTER.....Oh, I forgot the latest comment I got, was why do you lift weights you are going to look like a man??

I was told that if I continue to lift weights that I am going to look like a man, and never look feminine...I just laughed in this persons face....as my husband was right next to me, he and I train together, he is a bodybuilder. He looked at her and looked at me and said my wife is all women......hahahahaha

Sounds like you just need to keep coming here for your support. Everyone here is very helpful. There are a lot of different variations of diet and training, and I'm sure if you keep coming here and asking questions, you'll be all dialed in!!!!!!! :)

Just look at the uneducated, know-it-all's and smile. Pretty soon they'll be EATING their words!

And....congratulations on taking your first steps toward a better lifestyle. You'll be so happy you made the effort when you start seeing those results.

.....Your doing good! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

want2bhot said:
I have been working out for awhile, just started hitting the diet hard, I am trying to get to about 15-20% BF. I am on the right track...My question is not about diet and working out, but what do you do when people who don't even work out or watch their diet comment about how you are eating and exercising. It just pisses me off, I am 100% hispanic, and have a big family, and I am critisized for working out and watching what I eat.....

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??????????? DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIS???????

Also, I have co-workers who look like crap, but have the nerve to tell me that I am eating to much, and my protein shakes are making me fat, and I am never going to lose weight....URRRRRRRRRRRRRR I really just want to tell them all to F___ OFF!

lmao

They won't be saying that for long when your goals have been met.

Been there and heard all that jumbo.. then had the same people asking me what I did to lose all that weight.

It'll slap them in the face soon enough then you can just laugh.

Thank you!! I will keep it up....I started at a size 18 and bf of 39%...Now I am like a size 14 and a bf of 30%, slowly going down, but nonetheless still going down....YEAHHHHHHHHH :qt: ;)

ScorpioGirl said:
Sounds like you just need to keep coming here for your support. Everyone here is very helpful. There are a lot of different variations of diet and training, and I'm sure if you keep coming here and asking questions, you'll be all dialed in!!!!!!! :)

Just look at the uneducated, know-it-all's and smile. Pretty soon they'll be EATING their words!

And....congratulations on taking your first steps toward a better lifestyle. You'll be so happy you made the effort when you start seeing those results.

.....Your doing good! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hun- doesnt matter what u look like ppl r gonna comment..

I have some muscle to me, but i'm on the lean side..

Some ppl think i have an eating disorder.. pisses me off.... but like the rest of the ladies.. and gents said.. tell them to go kiss your ass.. :)

With a smile of course.. ppl comment too much on what they don't know..

GRRRR

Well, if that is you in your pic....YOU LOOK GREAT...

Thanks for the input...I appreciate it....

*MissFit* said:
Hun- doesnt matter what u look like ppl r gonna comment..

I have some muscle to me, but i'm on the lean side..

Some ppl think i have an eating disorder.. pisses me off.... but like the rest of the ladies.. and gents said.. tell them to go kiss your ass.. :)

With a smile of course.. ppl comment too much on what they don't know..

GRRRR

It is truly mind-boggling how the general populous is so ignorant. Honestly the one thing I've been waiting for the opportunity to do is if I get asked anything, particularly "weight lifting will make you look like a man" -- two things --

1) Do I look like a man to you? (i.e. I've been lifting for 23 yrs)

2) Why is that? -- you know that look they are givign you when they ask stupid things or make stupid statements like its a fact, throw it back at them -- like why is it you think that? On what piece of misinformation are you basing that ludacris statement? Then see if they can answer , i.e. prove there's actually some logic behind the ignorant statement. The simple answer is women dont' have enough testosterone to do that anyway.

Thanks Sassy.....I have been lifting for along time off and on for about like 10 years....I have never really met my goal. I have always enjoyed learning about proper nutrition and lifting...I have the knowledge in my head, but I don't look like I know what I am talking about...Here is something that u may have a comment on....

My sister, is trying to diet with all kinds of yo/yo crap...I gave her a work out plan and diet to follow, it worked for me, I told her try it for about 2-3 months, see what you think....She blew me off, then a trainer told her the same thing that I told her. She told me that she didn't listen to me, because I don't look like I know what I am talking about, and that people who know about diet and excercise have to be super fit looking...God forbid that I myself know anything....kinda bumbed me out, when that came from my own sister....Even after I lost tons of bf and toned up my body, I was still not good enough for her to take my advice....

Go Figure...... :confused:

Sassy69 said:
It is truly mind-boggling how the general populous is so ignorant. Honestly the one thing I've been waiting for the opportunity to do is if I get asked anything, particularly "weight lifting will make you look like a man" -- two things --

1) Do I look like a man to you? (i.e. I've been lifting for 23 yrs)

2) Why is that? -- you know that look they are givign you when they ask stupid things or make stupid statements like its a fact, throw it back at them -- like why is it you think that? On what piece of misinformation are you basing that ludacris statement? Then see if they can answer , i.e. prove there's actually some logic behind the ignorant statement. The simple answer is women dont' have enough testosterone to do that anyway.

Top Bottom