Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do to?

bgbay

im 25, 6'0, 185lbs. did diff cylces before, var, sust, deca, test, t400, dbol etc. lifted off and on for 7 years, train in mma for bout 3

I want to burn some fat off so my buddy gave me some BOSS Nutrional Fat Burning . It has a daytime and nighttime formula. I also have about half a bottle of need2slin and a full bottle of gear.

And I want to purchase some SARMS at some point as well.

So my questioin is...should i run the BOSS, Gear and need 2 slin, THAN take the sarms. or should I do it all at once?

im 25, 6'0, 185lbs. did diff cylces before, var, sust, deca, test, t400, dbol etc. lifted off and on for 7 years, train in mma for bout 3

I want to burn some fat off so my buddy gave me some BOSS Nutrional Fat Burning . It has a daytime and nighttime formula. I also have about half a bottle of need2slin and a full bottle of gear.

And I want to purchase some SARMS at some point as well.

So my questioin is...should i run the BOSS, Gear and need 2 slin, THAN take the sarms. or should I do it all at once?

I guess I am not clear if you are training right now and if so how intense? I train MMA as well and just by the virtue of it I know the training is never "easy." Is that what you are doing now and if so how often and how long etc?

Yeah I'm training right now. I go to the gym 5 days a week to lift. I go to the MMA club usually 4 times a week for an hour to hour and a half every night. Going to start doing a mid day cardio session as well.

Yeah I'm training right now. I go to the gym 5 days a week to lift. I go to the MMA club usually 4 times a week for an hour to hour and a half every night. Going to start doing a mid day cardio session as well.

Well bro...I am not a great expert on this...I never really had to trim down too much. I do know that the sarms is good shit and anything from needto works. Do you want to lose weight or just fat?

Run it all at once,thats what i would do, you can always adjust dosing as you go along.

Just fat man. I wouldn't mind getting down to like 8-10%
Sounds like a diet issue and not which pill to take.

That also,Diet plays a large key in how you look,the supplements are just refinement boosters to help you along,You want low Bodyfat then Do morning cardio in the morning on an empty stomach after 10 hrs from your last meal,(2) eat 5-6 small portions every day each containing some protein,carbs and a small serving of fruit.Virgin olive oil should be added also this miracle in a bottle performs many functions aiding in fat loss,lower cholorestrol,liver function, etc.
Last but not least other supplements that should not be overlooked,a good multi vit/mineral,Flax seed oil,and omega 3 and ntbm's Gear.

I have a good Multi vitamin that I take daily. I usually throw some flax oil in with my morning or afternoon shake. I'm trying to adjust my diet..it's the hardest part IMO.
Thanks for all the responses!

Top Bottom