Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do men really think of female body hair?

EmmaB23

An interesting (slightly insulting, with diagrams!) article here:

vice[dot]com/en_uk/read/pretty-girl-bullshit-the-bikini-line-myth

What are your experiences?

lmfao @ that. That was fun to read. Those guys that she surveyed are hardly men tho. Lol.

Her manicurist is insane. Anyone that loves to get waxed needs to seek psychotherapy, right away. haha. I stopped when I considered seeing a doctor to get a script for anti-anxiety meds just because of the anxiety before the appointment. Can't live like that. Lol.

lolololol...I'm pretty amused with that blog

the diagrams were pretty funny actually

I see men keep invading this girl area..... -.-'
I havent waxed in years, I epilate my legs, trim the nether areas and shave my arm pits, thankfully I have no mustache or hairy arms.

lolololol @ the drawings! I keep my legs smooth, shave pits, my arm hairs are not noticeable and very fine so i leaven em alone. I keep the lady v nice and pristine looking or shaved if i feel like it.lol

meh, just got used to this routine.

How about a Brazilian Wax? Is it as bad as some make sound?
I've waxed b4, didn't think it was that bad. I hate hair, I like everything hairless, so does my man..
Am thinking about the Brazilian today, it'd be a nice fathers day present, what do you guys think?

How about a Brazilian Wax? Is it as bad as some make sound?
I've waxed b4, didn't think it was that bad. I hate hair, I like everything hairless, so does my man..
Am thinking about the Brazilian today, it'd be a nice fathers day present, what do you guys think?

Go for it!

Top Bottom