Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what did you eat while on tren?

louisiana

New member
Im eating a very high protein meal that consist of chicken breast 3 times a day, two protein shakes 25g a serving. I eat a lot of vegatables like green beans,spinich and potatoes every now and then. I try to eat at least 3 times a day with two protein drinks. Im using tren at 75mg/ed, winny 50mg/ed and an eca stack. this is my 4th cycle and ive been training of and on for about 10 yrs. im 230 lbs and want to get down to 200 lbs. I workout 5 times a week and do 1hr of cardio for 4 days out of the week. If someone could help me to make better gains or see that i should change something please feel free to do so. Im 30 yrs old also.
 
I ate anything that was mild.. grilled plain chicken, oatmeal, grilled steak, rice
My appetite also was slightly suppresed on it but no biggie.

The mildest of spice tended to give me heartburn bad on it..
 
whitemahon said:
It still blows my mind that people take steroids to try and lose weight.
there a good aid in preserving muscle while dieting...but if your diet and cardio aint perfect aas wont do shit
 
why is it funny to lose weight while of steriods. I know it's to build muscle but what if a person what to lose weight while maintaining muscle. I feel that some of the replies on this site is so gay. when a person ask for advice somebody calls him out to make him sound like a fool. Im not an expert but ive been around here long enough to know that some people lost some weight while being on steriods. I want to be leaner, keeping my muscles while burnig some body fat. I know that is possible and dont tell me i should have just dieted and did a hell of a lot of cardio, because im doing that.
 
louisiana said:
why is it funny to lose weight while of steriods. I know it's to build muscle but what if a person what to lose weight while maintaining muscle. I feel that some of the replies on this site is so gay. when a person ask for advice somebody calls him out to make him sound like a fool. Im not an expert but ive been around here long enough to know that some people lost some weight while being on steriods. I want to be leaner, keeping my muscles while burnig some body fat. I know that is possible and dont tell me i should have just dieted and did a hell of a lot of cardio, because im doing that.


that is possible...through diet and cardio and the help of aas you can preserve your muscle in a calorie deficit !
 
louisiana said:
why is it funny to lose weight while of steriods. I know it's to build muscle but what if a person what to lose weight while maintaining muscle. I feel that some of the replies on this site is so gay. when a person ask for advice somebody calls him out to make him sound like a fool. Im not an expert but ive been around here long enough to know that some people lost some weight while being on steriods. I want to be leaner, keeping my muscles while burnig some body fat. I know that is possible and dont tell me i should have just dieted and did a hell of a lot of cardio, because im doing that.
I am sorry my friend. He did not call you out or make you look a fool. He just spoke his mind. Believe me if he was out of line I would let him know. He was respectful and thats all I we ask on this site. We all share our thoughts in a respectful way. Nothing wrong with that.

If what he said bothered you I am sorry but it was not even close to a call out or gay. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers bro. No offense intended. . .

If your goal is to lose weight while on, you first need to establish your BMR (base metabolic rate). A calorie deficit is the only thing that will drop the lbs. I'd reccomend eating more frequently. 40-60 grams of protien every 2 to 3 hours (this will speed up your metabolism & keep you from going catabolic). Never eat more than 500 cals in a sitting, and oh yeah. . . No carbs after 6pm. Keep the carbs low and complex. 1/2 cup of oats in the morning is ideal. The only time you should be consuming sugar is directly following your workout. Also. . . Cardio is best first thing in the morning or just after lifting.

If you have trouble getting all the protien in, carry a 5lb. jug of whey & shaker bottle around with you in a backpack.

I hope this helps. . . Good luck!
 
whitemahon said:
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers bro. No offense intended. . .

If your goal is to lose weight while on, you first need to establish your BMR (base metabolic rate). A calorie deficit is the only thing that will drop the lbs. I'd reccomend eating more frequently. 40-60 grams of protien every 2 to 3 hours (this will speed up your metabolism & keep you from going catabolic). Never eat more than 500 cals in a sitting, and oh yeah. . . No carbs after 6pm. Keep the carbs low and complex. 1/2 cup of oats in the morning is ideal. The only time you should be consuming sugar is directly following your workout. Also. . . Cardio is best first thing in the morning or just after lifting.

If you have trouble getting all the protien in, carry a 5lb. jug of whey & shaker bottle around with you in a backpack.

I hope this helps. . . Good luck!
great post!sounds exactly like my routine especially the 1/2 cup of oats in morning then sugars after workout.then it is greens and protein until last meal which is egg whites only(50 g)protein but only 200 calories!
 
whitemahon said:
It still blows my mind that people take steroids to try and lose weight.

or they eat low carb and talk about how they wanna grow...come on people your body needs fucking carbs/fat and calories its not going to kill you...i see all these people talking about eating chicken and shakes, there is more to eating than that if your trying to get size otherwise your diet is good for a female figure model.
 
I had the same goal as him at the beginning -- lose bf while maintaining and growing lean mass -- however, ive gained 8lbs and im down 3 percent bf... so now -- I dont give a shit what my weight is -- as long as im leaning out im a happy mother fucker --- and gettin fuckin big :)
 
louisiana said:
Im eating a very high protein meal that consist of chicken breast 3 times a day, two protein shakes 25g a serving. I eat a lot of vegatables like green beans,spinich and potatoes every now and then. I try to eat at least 3 times a day with two protein drinks. Im using tren at 75mg/ed, winny 50mg/ed and an eca stack. this is my 4th cycle and ive been training of and on for about 10 yrs. im 230 lbs and want to get down to 200 lbs. I workout 5 times a week and do 1hr of cardio for 4 days out of the week. If someone could help me to make better gains or see that i should change something please feel free to do so. Im 30 yrs old also.


High protein,,moderate carbs,,,20% FATS
 
I wouldnt like to be on a cal deficit with a lotta cardio without a low dose AAS - Im a true ecto, I lose if I miss a single meal!!
 
clean foods..
300-400g of protein
200-300g of carbs
100g of fat..

I also took in half a gallon of milk, yogurt, and lots of fruit that I don't total into my calories..

On the weekends, whatever I want, but I don't really eat shitty foods so whatever I want is like a lb of green beans, half a bbq chicken, a rack of ribs, a home made burger..that's like lunch on saturday.. last night I sat a oriental buffet, I had an entire tray of pepper steak... I served myself 5 plates of that, 1 of sushi, had him grill me a ribeye, had some sweet n sour chicken, lots of veggies and fruits, ohh and at least a lb of grilled salmon.. i got there at 6pm and walked out at 9:30 with a duck drumstick in my hand.. heh..

I started my cycle at 198 at 12-13%, im at 225lbs around 14-15%..
 
2 yr old thread........................................................he is prolly done with this by now:qt::theranger:flylicker:light:
 
Nah bro. He's been on dat dere tren the whole time. Fucker turned into a Belgium Blue heffer.
 
To me aas is a great choice if wanting to lose fat because it helps you keep so much more muscle while cutting. It also makes you look harder and more vascular. It may not direclty contribute to fat loss however it is a good choice for cutting i.e. losing fat.
 
I workout 5 times a week and do 1hr of cardio for 4 days out of the week.
Ditch the hour cardio, all your doing is building a ton of cortisol and wasting away your hard earned gains.

Try and do a high intesity bodyweight workout or with light weight that jacks your heart rate for 5-20 minutes. It will ramp up metabolish without the cortisol and increase vo2max like long distance running wont.

So you jog an hour and burn what 300 cals? Just cut back on food if thats the only benefit your cardio is giving you.
 
Top Bottom