Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I use instead of BAC water?

But it's not sterile.
Do not inject that shit in your body.
Not really a good joke.

But it's no joke; some do actually use it and say it's the same thing. I would never try it because the standards for producing and storing a product that's meant for eyes or injection have to be different and that's potentially dangerous, but it turns out it's the same product. Just saying.

But it's no joke; some do actually use it and say it's the same thing. I would never try it because the standards for producing and storing a product that's meant for eyes or injection have to be different and that's potentially dangerous, but it turns out it's the same product. Just saying.

Ok, its similar but not the same. The key is that its not sterile. So injecting something thats not sterile is DUMB.
I wouldn't risk my health and my GH on post in the webs.

Ok, its similar but not the same. The key is that its not sterile. So injecting something thats not sterile is DUMB.
I wouldn't risk my health and my GH on post in the webs.

So distilled water? For now? Or does it really have to be boiled like Mr. Montana said?

Will unboiled distilled water do fine?

Physical pain goes away. Its mental pain that lasts forever.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

The problem is, nothing is really a sterile enviroment. Not that a drop of bacteria will kill you, but, hell, how hard is it to get BAC water?

The problem is, nothing is really a sterile enviroment. Not that a drop of bacteria will kill you, but, hell, how hard is it to get BAC water?

Know of a store in which I can go buy it right now without them asking for a script?

Online is not going to happen. I already ordered and shit won't get sent out until after Xmas.

Online is not going to happen. I already ordered and shit won't get sent out until after Xmas.
Can't you wait a couple of days? There are alternatives, but none of them is safer than waiting for the real stuff. And you want this for HCG? your balls are going to be just fine with the wait.

Sent from my U8650 using Tapatalk 2

.22 Filter, distilled water, 1% Benzyl alcohol and a sterile vial. Boiling distilled water is more of a risk and will only be sterile briefly, and if handled properly. Benzyl is hard to find, as are the filters. So really, its a major pain in the glute. I just recently had this dilemma, but decided to have the bac water priority shipped to me.

Can't you wait a couple of days? There are alternatives, but none of them is safer than waiting for the real stuff. And you want this for HCG? your balls are going to be just fine with the wait.

I said HCG before? If I did, sorry, I meant to say GH.

I said HCG before? If I did, sorry, I meant to say GH.

Nope, you said GH. My bad but you're still going to be ok. I'm at my parents for the holidays and away from my GH for the week so we're on the same boat.

Nope, you said GH. My bad but you're still going to be ok. I'm at my parents for the holidays and away from my GH for the week so we're on the same boat.

I love this GH. It makes me feel younger. It also makes me....happier,calmer per se. Less angry and irritable for no reason whatsoever. LOL

Top Bottom