Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I use instead of BAC water?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I'm about to run out of BAC water. I ordered more, but that stuff isn't going to get here until late next week.

I need the BAC water for my vials of GH. One vial only lasts me 2 days.

What can I use instead of BAC water for the meantime?

Not sure u can substitute anything for it. U can make it... do a search on here, i've seen the formula. I ran out for melanotin and i found a pharmacy that would sell it. I got denied 2 times first tho claiming they need a script for it which is stupid. Anyways u'll have to order an alternate online so it'll take a couple days. Just start hitting the grocery pharmacies and u'll find a place that'll sell it.

Contact lens solution or so I've read. I would never do it and I don't recommend anyone doing it, but contact lens solution is supposed to be BAC water.
No, seriously: don't do it but they're the same thing. It's just funny to know how you can't buy it at a pharmacy (in some places) unless it's sold as that.

Contact lens solution or so I've read. I would never do it and I don't recommend anyone doing it, but contact lens solution is supposed to be BAC water.
No, seriously: don't do it but they're the same thing. It's just funny to know how you can't buy it at a pharmacy (in some places) unless it's sold as that.

But it's not sterile.
Do not inject that shit in your body.
Not really a good joke.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom