Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I do to help my KIDNEYS normal again

I posted my Kidney values after my blood test last week. They were way above normal probably due to my 100mg /day of ANAVAR I ended my cycle with. I should note that my Liver values were excellent. Crazy how so much worry about Liver and Kidneys barely get talked about. Yet, chances of Kidney problems are much higher it seems. I know I punished my Liver with everything inaginable in my life and it still runs like a Cummins Diesel engine. The Kidneys the the weak link.
What can I do to HELP/RESTORE MY kIDNEYS back to normal?? All advice welcome

when did you end your cycle? and when did u get tested? ... maybe it would be a better idea to ask a doctor this question. Hope you get better man!!

My cycle ended on 10-4-2010 and I tested on 10-7-2010.

I been on 2 iu /day Omnitrope HGH for almost 3 months now

Anyone else got bloodwork done after a Var cycle, how long did it take for your numbers to normalize?

Take a break from all gear. Drink lots of water and fluids. N2 GUARd is kidney healthy as well.

What Nelson and steve said. You don't have a "condition" in your kidneys. Is just altered values due to the poison you threw in your body. Stay clean and healthy now. Even drop the HGH. Be healthy man! take care of your body! Love your body! is the only one you have. You can find a balance between enhancement and abuse. Modern doses are stupid overdoses. People abuse EVERYTHING these days.

Drink a lot of water, eat veggies, get good multi vitamins and minerals, eat fruits, buy organic. eat raw eggs. Stay away from cans and ANY sort of processed food.

I am on break now. Just 150mg Test Cyp /weekly TRT injection. I cut out everything else. I just ordered 2 bottles of N2GAURD
I am now only taking:

HCGenerate
BRIDGE
Kre-Aklyn Creatine 2 capsules (1.5 gams) before workout
Fish Oil
L-Carnitine (2 Grams)
Vit E
Livergaurd
Milk Thistle
Kidney Flush from Vitamin Shoppe

Should I cut some of this stuff?

Take a break and invest in N2Guard. Give it 4-6 weeks and your ready for another go!

Top Bottom