Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what body type are you?

I'm 5'7", but I'm very small bone. I'm always size 0. However I measured my wrist and came up with 7". What in the world? I'm so tiny..

I checked everything for an ecto, but I have very good posture.

Good LORD you're tiny! Uh yah - I'd say small! lol

Good LORD you're tiny! Uh yah - I'd say small! lol

Yeap, very small, which is why I've been able to model all these years. Just now I have muscles..hehehe..

I'm 5'7", but I'm very small bone. I'm always size 0. However I measured my wrist and came up with 7". What in the world? I'm so tiny..

I checked everything for an ecto, but I have very good posture.

size 0 jeans will probably not go any further than my knees.....and its not muscle that will be stopping them!lol

size 0 jeans will probably not go any further than my knees.....and its not muscle that will be stopping them!lol

It's because I'm small frame. Size 0 in designers clothes; Jeans I'm size 24.

LOL I am right there with you. I see a size zero and I am like, am I in the children's dept? (no offense to anyone who's size zero, I am just green with envy :D ) I don't know my measurements that way but the lowest I've been is a size 8 (28? 30?). And that was a good size for me. I just have a large frame. I won't go into what size I am now... LOL.

Top Bottom