Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what body type are you?

*ebony*

WTF, i'm a bit of all of them! you can be a mixture? mostly meso though.

Mesomorph
connective/muscle tissue predominant
athletic
broad shoulders
dense skeleton
efficient cardiovascular and muscular system
great strength and endurance
great posture
tightly strung
poor flexibility

Endomorph
endocrine tissue predominant
weight evenly distributed (round)
shoulders wider than hips
good endurance and muscular system and flexibility
in between ectomorph and mesomorph
excel in relaxation
efficient digestion system (easier to gain weight)

Ectomorph
nervous tissue predominant
long bones ? less dense
narrow
slightly wider hips/shoulders
inefficient cardiovascular system
puberty later
flexible
fast/inefficient digestion
low blood pressure
high heart rate
poor endurance
sensitive to stimuli
bad posture
long ligaments ?loosely strung?
quick, fast movements
relaxation difficult
tension

Yah you can be a little of a couple of them....but ALLLLLL of them? lol Where is the first place you gain fat?

I'm a classic Meso.

Yah you can be a little of a couple of them....but ALLLLLL of them? lol Where is the first place you gain fat?

I'm a classic Meso.

yep, i can pick out something form each of those categories that could describe me, but the majority is really meso.

my body is kinda like yours( i think i would look very similar to you if i had more mass, less fat.) always had wide shoulders and sorta narrow hips. my back got wide pretty quick and for not training legs much i see more muscle than there should be.

my goal is fat loss, and though i'm not on a strict diet nor do i wish to be...it certainly isn't one for gaining.....yet i have gained a few pounds of muscle. maybe its noobie gains? i was just wanting to maintain mass really, but i'm not complaining.

i was going to take progress pics anyways, so i'll post some up this weekend. maybe you guys can take a guess at my body type for me.

I gain fat in the butt, hips, upper thighs before anywhere else. When off season I am a curvy hourglass (x frame). If you gain in the belly first, you have more of the endo than meso most likely.

I'm a classic Meso.

lol, it def late and past my bed time. i don't even remeber reading that part of your response.

umm i kinda gain fat all over, mostly my legs, butt, and even my back. tummy never really gets huge. soft, but fairly flat my entire life.

here's what i looked like before i started working out, diet, and otherwise living like the average fat US resident.

Hmmmm I really don't know...

Great Strength, Poor Flexibility
Gains weight in hips/thighs/butt/belly but if slim shoulders broader than hips/butt
gains weight easily
long (lanky) limbs
High tension, sensitive to stimuli
Does not relax easily
puberty later
low blood pressure
high heart rate

I'm gonna chalk it up to a mutant.

These bodytypes were developed by a psychologist in the 1940s and while they are useful, they are not exactly scientific.

They do say that most people comprise all three types, so the score is often 1-7-1 (for 1 endomorph, 7 mesomorph, 1 ectomorph).

They are also called somatotypes and constitutional psychology if you are interested in reading more about them.

Top Bottom