Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your strong points?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
I've been swamped as of late, and it seems the more i read and write, the more confused I'm getting. I mean, like one thing I have to express is that routine if its not in balance just leads to well, deficiency, numbness, and self neglect. -I also just broke up from a short relationship, and I think that's the main thing sparking this slump-.

My professor who I assist, is awesome, and just being around her always picks me up, so she keeps me happy with my work.

She just finished a class today on recognition of our strengths as a way to get peeps more involved in life, and not focus so much on the bad, which leads to well... shit thoughs, shit behavior, and well you can do the math.

Not to be Tony Robbins on Crack, but what are some of your strenghts, things you do well, that maybe you take for granted?

Persistence and a strong work ethic. Both are also my greatest weaknesses. One tends to neglect personal issues when one is persistently working.

To answer that question we need about 2 hours on the phone to decide which traits are strengths and which are greater strengths. Since each compliment one another and some of the less than strong behavior helps one become stronger. We need to chat again sometime soon.

Or I could have nothing intelligent to say and make some off the wall comment, nah left to lesser peeps.

i have the ability/desire/drive to work like an idiot. . .literally until i fall down sometimes. . .one of the few positive things my father blessed me with. . .it really is a double-edged sword, though. . .

i have an unlimited capacity to love. . .if you are my "friend", you never have to wonder where you're going to turn when the chips are down. . .also a double-edged sword. . .

i'd like to say i'm a "great husband". . .but, i'm not. . .i'm working on it, though. . .everyday. . .i'm a "good" husband. . .but i have a ways to go to get to great. . .

i'd also like to say i'm a "great dad". . .but, i'm not. . .i'm working on it, though. . .everyday. . .i'm a "good" dad. . .but i have a ways to go to get to great. . .

To answer that question we need about 2 hours on the phone to decide which traits are strengths and which are greater strengths. Since each compliment one another and some of the less than strong behavior helps one become stronger. We need to chat again sometime soon.

Or I could have nothing intelligent to say and make some off the wall comment, nah left to lesser peeps.

U rawk....
This I already know.
Not gonna divulge though what I think bout ya.
Cheapen it.
Hope the Ferrari is running well.
Yeah, I left my phone in a Department Store, 2 hours a way from Columbia Missouri, but 2mara going to head there and get it.
I would absolutely love to hear from you again, as well as what is going on with your next venture into abundance.
One thing that you remind me of, right off the top of my head is
the saying by this guru, who is also a multimillionaire, but he he says that real knowledge is the essence of Substance, the Spirit of Science, and finally the Guts of Practical Achievement.
Well, the essence of substance is depth, the Spirit of Science, means the 'how to', and the Guts... only leads to understanding, which understanding always requires 'Care'.

BTW, Austin > El Paso.

Still, it ain't Juarez.... LOL

i'm good with people when we meet in person. i'm not the typical enthusiastic, over the top peoples person. But i have a knack for putting people at ease. i might get nervous beforehand at times when meeting someone, but there is rarely that awkward exchange or silence that sometimes occurs.

Persistence and a strong work ethic. Both are also my greatest weaknesses. One tends to neglect personal issues when one is persistently working.

Thing is though, I'll give ya this, most peeps would have crumbled with your obstacles...
I mean you've seen the dark, continue to see it, but you understand it and balance it out.
You remind me of the book by Sun Tzu the Art of War, no need to read it, as you embody it

The Gita is Hindu Sacred Story about duty, I recommend you read the Penguin Version, anyway, the story is awesome, like this warrior finds out he has to kill in war and battle all his old teachers, cousins, friends, and those that he got 'comfortable' with.
I'll leave the rest for you to discover.

Work, and your dedication to what you do, is not a weakness...
It's like your job, once you discover the ratio of a problem, there isn't any problem, just the ratio.

Sides, the newborn gives you life....
Most peeps would choose the easy way out in your story and die...

Either way, How bout that Marquez fight?

Still not immune to the Messican Killa.
LOL

U rawk....
This I already know.
Not gonna divulge though what I think bout ya.
Cheapen it.
Hope the Ferrari is running well.
Yeah, I left my phone in a Department Store, 2 hours a way from Columbia Missouri, but 2mara going to head there and get it.
I would absolutely love to hear from you again, as well as what is going on with your next venture into abundance.
One thing that you remind me of, right off the top of my head is
the saying by this guru, who is also a multimillionaire, but he he says that real knowledge is the essence of Substance, the Spirit of Science, and finally the Guts of Practical Achievement.
Well, the essence of substance is depth, the Spirit of Science, means the 'how to', and the Guts... only leads to understanding, which understanding always requires 'Care'.

BTW, Austin > El Paso.

Still, it ain't Juarez.... LOL

owned

Top Bottom