Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What are you?

I'm a confused sausage link who loves to make toes.



Delightful. :confused: :evil:

One more time: I'm a gigantic hooch who loves to infiltrate Mexico.

Even more delightful.
 
notorious hunk that loves to orally explore bill cosby
 
You are a macrophallic sexybitch who loves to fatten testes

?????
 
You are a copulent pinup model who loves to reward birds....

:lmao:
 
I'm also a microphilic foot worshipper who loves to squeeze crotches......

WTF is "microphilic"????
 
You are a foxy pinup model who loves to infiltrate dildos ....

You are a tiny raver fag who loves to corner werewolves ....
 
I am a very large viking prince who loves to nibble animals. :worried:

And when I tried again ....

I am a stimulated pin up model who loves to locate lanterns.

Once more .......

I am a questionable sexybitch who loves to smack trouser snakes.

That is funny. :)
 
Top Bottom