Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are YOU like?

]]]]]]]l;;;;;;;;;;;;

4141110101020+

32.52528"{pkl.k.iolyu67j
\|,m,8

needtogetas said:
holy shit here gose...........
first off I am nuts.I will do and say any thing.if I can think it up I will probly do it.less its realy bad but I will probly still contamplate it.lol
I do however care deaply for people.I give what I can to help others even stangers.I am very loyel to people that are loyel to me.but if they fuck me I will get them back then fogive them.lol...i dont beleave in holding a gruge once I have goten my revange or an oplogy.I drink a lot and could be considerd an alcoholic at times.I have a bad temper at times and fly off the handle to the point of herting others.my temper has never cused me to hert my family becuase I love them to much for that.love always wins when it comes to that.but people I dont know get the shit end of the stick.
I love to have fun were ever I am wehter its here on the net or in real life I love to laugh.I have a realy loud bellowing laugh that people love to here to.in life and here on the net people ether love me or they hate me.it just seems to be the way it is for me.
and it allways seems people hate me first before they love me.I am 26 but I am still a kid at hert,yet I have lived a long life for a 26 yeer old.I had my first son at 18 i have 3 now.I was merred at 20.I have bin in the army and around the world.I have bin to italy,austra,germany,france,and allmost evry state in the cuntry. foght for my cuntry in iraqe and lost a part of myself on the battle feild.I grow up with a older brother and sister wich I love with all my heart.I would die for them both.resantly I went to jail becuase some one hert my brother and I hert them.I have a crimnal past that is pritty bad.from home invatoin to arsin I have don a lot of bad things that I regrate but I cant change the past.I love life for the most part and allways try to look at the best in evry thing.my wife is my best friend thow we dont act like it some times but she is evry thing to me.she keeps me in line I know for a fact if I did not have here I would be in jail for life.she is probly the only thing on this earth that can bring me to my knees and save me from myself.I am lost with out here.
my kids love me and I love them.they bring me joy all the days of my life.I would die for them to.

I am selfish when it comes to the small stuff but would give every thing when it comes to things that realy matter
I droped out of school when I was 13 and got my g.e.d the same day.went to work as a cook the same week and have bin doing that ever since.I have had other tipes of jobs but cooking is what I have don most of my life.I am good at it I know my shit and its what I like to do.I plane to own my own bissness some day and I am saveiing for that now.being a savilan has bin hard for me.I was a e-5 in the army so things allways got donn my way without ??? and it dosint work like that in the reel world,but I have lernd to deel with it.
my father was a computer tech and my mother was a nerce growing up,so we allways had money.I lived in a small town on 4 acers of land.my father kicked the shit out of my every day of my life,but I dont cry about it like most people would it made me a stronger man today.I was made to work from 5 years old my father got me a 300 paper rout and I delvierd evry one every day at 4 am,then came home and did all the chores.that to made me a better person in the long run.when I look at the past I allways look at it in the best way I can.I never get down on what I have bin throw that is the esst way out.I look at what I can get out of it what I can lern from it.

thats about it.needto
excellent! Thanks for sharing all that. Knowing what I know of you, everything you said here makes sense LOL LIke the part about hating you before loving you LOL

Top Bottom