Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the scariest books you’ve ever read?

big_bad_buff said:
isnt that mostly blood and guts ect? eating people and carving em up? i've heard the book is good, but dont want to read a gore book

It's not a blood and gore book, it is more of a psychological horror one. It's the only book that I have read that has really disturbed me. If you are looking for something scary to read, I really think you should read this one.

cool, thanks bro

220ripped said:
It's not a blood and gore book, it is more of a psychological horror one. It's the only book that I have read that has really disturbed me. If you are looking for something scary to read, I really think you should read this one.

KillahBee said:
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. You read! bwahahahahahaha
um yes i do
ask hammy, i have a huge collection of books
and no pictures either dang

azz wipe ;)

The Elfstones of Shannara - Terry Brooks.

I remember this book freaked me out, I was like 15 when I read it though.

goosebumps!

seriously though: HP Lovecraft is awesome! the cthulu stuff (especially shadows over innsmouth) - very, very, engaging page turners. i dont find anything by king too scary though (ive read all his shit), but i do find them extremely engaging and impossible to put down. same thing with koontz. clive barkers another great author whose also very engaging and imaginative. however, sometimes i dont wanna read some of his stories tho, because of the weird sexual shit he puts in them cuz they get pretty descriptive (little teenage boys masturbating). then again, he is a fruit so you come to expect that.. but still.

My b/f and I both read Killer Clown, The John Wayne Gacy Murders. Written by ted sullivan w/peter maiken. Its been the most interesting and unbelieveable book I've ever read. You all have probably heard of the Famous John Wayne Gacy. True story, book was written with the investigators of the case explains the whole story (graphic as hell) killed 33 boys, buried most under his house..................awesome book couldnt put it down :coffee:

Re: What are the scariest books you’ve ever read?

The scariest book I've read was entitled:

[I[B]]"Lab manual to accompany College Chemistry textbook"[/[/B]I]

Top Bottom