Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the Cons of Blast and Cruise?

It seems the biggest guys are the ones that stay on. I dont think pro bodybuilders go off. I doubt they are ordering bridge and unleashed for in between cycles. Not knocking either product, I have both in my cupboard, but theres no way the guys that go off are getting bigger than the guys that stay on. Health risks maybe, but 125mg a week is probably not going to cause a heart attack. I actually concider going 250 a week during my cruise, figure that way I'm still gaining even "off". Theres not nearly enough facts on any of this. Alot more experts than facts Id be willing to bet. Nelson you're a guy who sells pct products so it's debatable as to whether your opinion is biased or not, no offense, but almost every time you are in a thread you are pushing a product. I would much sooner trust someones opinion who has nothing to gain or lose either way.

Is 250 p/week the standard cruise dose? Seems 125 would be more of a maintenance and 250 would still be pretty enhanced. I would like to get the true facts on permanent shutdown. What does the science, if there is any say about staying on for a year or two or even more, then trying to recover.

How well someone is able to recovery off roids is as variable as anything.

My opinion on blasting and cruising is that if you do it responsibly you'll "probably" be just fine. I don't mean fine as in you'll be able to recover your hpta after a long time on, but fine as in not suffer any serious health issues because of it. If you plan on blasting and cruising then you should realize that basically you are planning to shut down your own test production permanently. If you want to build your body up to a point that is clearly enhanced and maintain that 24/7 then you have to realize that you are basically on an anabolic hrt program for life.

If this is not what you want then you need to seriously think about this.

I have been on for almost 5 months now and plan to come off in another month or 2. In the past I have been on as long as 5 months so this is a new max for me.

That said I came off np last time using just nolva, clomid and some dermacrine or sustain alpha, can't remember which.

The thing is that I don't use much. I have been using around 375-500mg of sustanon a week. Just last week I injected 750mg of sust to see if I would notice any nip issues since I am not using an ai and haven't noticed anything.

I weigh 245lbs at 5'8.5", but honestly my bodyfat is pretty high. That said I have put on a good 50lbs in the past 10 months using nothing more than this amount and I am currently 3lbs lighter and seem to be losing weight now while getting stronger since the calories I currently consume are no longer enough to support excessive weight gain in the form of bodyfat.

I think moderation is the key. That and trying to eat reasonably healthy, doing some cardio even if it's just taking moderate pace walks for 45mins to an hour a couple times a week and using some basic healthy supplements like fish oil, vitamins/minerals etc.

Every one's idea of moderation is different and it also depends on you. For me I could see myself blasting at maybe 1gram sustanon a week tops and cruising on 250mg-375mg sust. For someone else the amounts might be higher or lower.

Pay attention to your body. There are quite a few guys that are in their late 50's and 60's that look awesome and have been on hrt for a long time and are bar none healthier than most people.

I mean your average person doesn't even eat 1 piece of fruit a day let alone vigorously exercise multiple times a week. You really think that person will be healthier than a guy that is using moderate amounts of roids and treats his body well?

Granted, if your goal is to be seriously huge and cut at the same time to a point FAR beyond what you would naturally be capable of despite how well you treat your body then you could develop issues most probably being too much strain on the heart.

It's not really my idea because I got it from someone else, maybe it's dumb but I think it would be alot dumber to just do it and not to ask, hence my asking on here. 250 a week seems like more the norm. It would be so much easier if there was more facts cuz there's no shortage of experts or people that'll call your plans dumb. Plenty of people would say to use aas at all is dumb, which it probably is. It just seems to me if you are planning on doing more than one cycle fairly close together it would be alot easier on your body and more productive to just go to a low dose in between, and skip the ups and downs of pct, and not have to spend a good portion of your next cycle gaining back what you lost during and after pct. For me I felt like shit before using test, low sex drive, depressed, bad temper, and have been alot happier and have alot happier marriage since going on. I am admittedly afraid of going back to that or worse.

Top Bottom