Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best cutting cycles?

str8--if thats the only reason and the shit works better than clen when used properly i could give a rats ass......i just want someone to confirm that dnp does or does not burn fat better than clen.

getbig27 said:
str8--if thats the only reason and the shit works better than clen when used properly i could give a rats ass......i just want someone to confirm that dnp does or does not burn fat better than clen.

Of course it does. DNP is the most powerful fat burner out there that I have ever heard of. It can be dangerous if mis-used so do your research before geting into it. Guys like Andy, Fonz, Huck, Stew ect... really know what they are talking about when it comes to DNP

M18

h

str8cubano said:
Mustang, guess its just me and my paranoid ass...but i know i've heard of people having low sex drive on deca even when they add Test to their cycle. I know this is a rare exeption, but i wanted to know if this applied to fina. If I would add 500mg/test with the fina, do you think i would have any sexual sides whatsoever? Huck gave me good advice, just want to hear other opinions...

there is no way adding test will make your sex drive lower, it doesnt matter what gear you stack it with...500mg test along with fina is good..and mustang's cycle is good in my opinion...though i would use test prop at 100mg per day..

r

getbig27 said:

ive done dnp before, im on it now actually, and yes it is the most potent fat burner second to none..eat clean while on it add cardio, you could lose 15 pounds of fat over a 10 day period..it gets uncomfortable, but doing it in the winter is so great, since its cold out and dnp makes you very hot..dont eat alot of carbs on it, follow a 30/30/30 diet on it..

im just finishing a bulking cycle and i was gonna do fina75mg ed/winny 50mg ed/test prop 100mg eod day for 6 weeks for my next cycle any suggestions?

luisd said:
im just finishing a bulking cycle and i was gonna do fina75mg ed/winny 50mg ed/test prop 100mg eod day for 6 weeks for my next cycle any suggestions?

Sounds like a solid cycle. I would extent it for 8 weeks each and use ALA at 600mg/Day to protect your liver. With a good diet you should do very well

M18

im glad you like it mustang! cause you recomended it to me, i just couldnt remember if you said 6 or 8 weeks. as usual thanks for the good response. you are the best!

pgerardone said:

Take out the anavar and put in some anadrol or test suspension. Add arimidex and a little t3. Could remove the primo too.

true, but everyone has their own prefs., ya' know. Personally, I don't like t3, did it once before and had great results, just affraid of becoming dependant on it because it works so good. So, I just stay away from it. But like I said, preferences....

I said anavar because it has hardly any, if not any, side affects and would and have proven very good for cutting....

peace
barnes3

Top Bottom