Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What AAS do NOT affect blood Testosterone levels?

ConanX

Banned
Long story short is I'm being blood tested regularly and having my testosterone levels checked. No other AAS testing is done except for the testosterone levels.

What AAS will not have an affect on T levels? I have Dbol, Winstrol, and Anavar on hand but I'm not sure how they will affect the Test levels. If they drop the levels, I can maybe get away with that. If they increase it, I'm screwed.

Thanks brothers

back to good ol' protien and creatine lol. What about GH? It won't yeild the gains of AAS but its an alternative.

You could try to get cute and keep your range within normal by using HCG in a crafty way...

Long story short is I'm being blood tested regularly and having my testosterone levels checked. No other AAS testing is done except for the testosterone levels.

What AAS will not have an affect on T levels? I have Dbol, Winstrol, and Anavar on hand but I'm not sure how they will affect the Test levels. If they drop the levels, I can maybe get away with that. If they increase it, I'm screwed.

Thanks brothers

ALL AAS are a derivative of testosterone. So your options are GH and slin.

If you do infrequent, short cycles with low dosages of more anabolic substances and a good PCT you can maintain normal levels into your 40's. But too much, too often, too soon, and you may never be the same.

I misunderstood the question. In that case, var, SARMS, GH and not too much of any of them. Proviron will raise free T without raising total too much, as will UNLEASHED. Other than that, not much else.

Top Bottom