Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what a scumbag, Look at this Steroid commercial

Ingredients Morphoplex Massive -

vitamin B12 400mcg.
BCAA 1000mg.
AKG 250mg.
Inosine 100mg.
Tribulus 500mg.
Kre-Alkalyn 750mg.

Servings: 30

Price $89.95

vitamin B12 400mcg.
BCAA 1000mg.
AKG 250mg.
Inosine 100mg.
Tribulus 500mg.
Kre-Alkalyn 750mg.

Price $89.95

Someone get Larry's address and ship him a bomb. But make it inside a box so that surrounding the bomb would be layers of human feces and broken glass so that when it explodes, he will also be covered with shit and have it in all his glass cuts.
I think that would about do it:artist:

Someone get Larry's address and ship him a bomb. But make it inside a box so that surrounding the bomb would be layers of human feces and broken glass so that when it explodes, he will also be covered with shit and have it in all his glass cuts.
.....um....WOW

damn son u like the uni-bomber fuck feces in cuts? talk about dieing from massive infection from pathogens. totally horrible way to die. remind me to never get on your bad side

Fuck, I like you. We think alike.

vitamin B12 400mcg.
BCAA 1000mg.
AKG 250mg.
Inosine 100mg.
Tribulus 500mg.
Kre-Alkalyn 750mg.

Price $89.95

That's some sorry ass shit right there.
Ive seen some blatant BS claims but this by far wins hands down!

while your at it i would send one to jessica simpson too...on the lable put "I GOT YOUR PROACTIVE SOLUTION RIGHT HERE!" :evil:

Top Bottom