Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what a scumbag, Look at this Steroid commercial

What a pussy! Sellin out for some piece of shit product so he can make a quick buck! If I saw him I wouldn't even punch him, I would give him a nice bitch slap!

theres a lot of this crap going around. once repected people useing their name to push some stupid supliment or training program.I bet they don't even belive what they are selling.

I mean.....ok....you wanna sell garbage that doesnt work... for money....ok fine. But to get on the blatant steroids kill people bandwagon? And spread blatant lies. Go fucking die.
I love it when people look at a dude like Batista, and go "really, dude? Do you think he has used steroids?" Those are the same ignorant wastes of oxygen that will buy this garbage he is selling.
I need to start keeping a 2x4 with me at all times. :mad:

its because some people have the idea that steroids are evil and will kill you and make you kill your family. he's just useing that bullshit to his advantage. he's a fucking con artist. or a total sell out that will say anything you pay him to say.

I mean.....ok....you wanna sell garbage that doesnt work... for money....ok fine. But to get on the blatant steroids kill people bandwagon? And spread blatant lies. Go fucking die.
I love it when people look at a dude like Batista, and go "really, dude? Do you think he has used steroids?" Those are the same ignorant wastes of oxygen that will buy this garbage he is selling.
I need to start keeping a 2x4 with me at all times. :mad:

That's fuckin hilarious!

you mean that you think batista does steroids? but he said he dosen't. I belive him. I belive everything I see on tv.

LMAO !!! Morphoplex Massive! idividual results may vary! resultes not typical! batterys not included!!!!!!

Top Bottom