Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

West point cadet beaten up by thugs gets the boot

i know cadets at west point have to adhere to a higher standard, but having a few drinks on your own time wtf?
and his drunkness has been in dispute, reportedly a PBT wasn't even administered by the h-twn police.
still, seems super shady of west point to boot a guy after getting beat the fuk up, for having some drinks

There is no such thing as 'your own time'; when you sign the papers, the military owns your ass...even when you are on leave.

There is no such thing as 'your own time'; when you sign the papers, the military owns your ass...even when you are on leave.

nothing in the rule books says you can't have a few drinks, according to my ex-marine officer boss.
regardless, i hope the cadet gets majorly paid and tells w.point to fuk off

4331c818-3c89-f5af.jpg

Hah! I like that.

looked to me like he was standing at the curb, talking on his cell phone, minding his own business, likely waiting on a ride and he was assaulted by large black men...i hope he wins his lawsuit and i hope he gets to continue his military career.

oh and, if my summation of the scene is correct, i hope patti labelle gets cancer in her voicebox :verygood:

nothing in the rule books says you can't have a few drinks, according to my ex-marine officer boss.
regardless, i hope the cadet gets majorly paid and tells w.point to fuk off

They twist shit when it suits them, and since you've signed away many of your rights the second you enlist, you can't do a damn thing about it. Ask the slew of people who come home from war all fucked up, only to have an army doctor rubber-stamp their psychological problems as a 'pre-existing condition' so they don't have to pay out. You've signed away your rights to get a second opinion from a non-army doc, so you're fucked. West Point wants to look like they're tough on things like this, so they threw the kid under the bus, and he has no avenue for recourse; if they say he was drunk and belligerent in a public place, and he maintains he only had a couple of drinks...their opinion will trump anything he can say or do.

Top Bottom