Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went to my first gay bar this weekend

WolfPack Charlie

I'm not gay, I am happily married to a woman for 10 years, she always goes to this bar with her friends so I figured since it was her birthday I'd take her out and that's where we ended up. A refreshing change from the typical sausage fest of non gay bars. It wasn't packed with 80% men trying to fuck the 20% that were women and then getting drunk and pissed off after realizing that they are losers and aren't getting laid so they turn their attention to starting trouble. Plus it had some great shows!!

55736.jpg

UH.....no, I would have walked out, or actually ran out of the window on the 2nd floor. Just dudes dressed as female artists lip-syncing and dancing to their songs. One dude was Gwen Stefani, and I gotta say....if it wasn't at a bar called the Gay 90's, I would have thought it was a chick....and banged her, or him.

The men in there are certainly better built than the ones in straight bars huh?

Down on South Beach there was this restaurant called Lucky Changs.You would sit down and eat while these fags in drag would put on a hell of a show.So its ok you still get to keep your man card!As long as when your in the bathroom you were not peeping in any glory holes.

LOLLLLMOA

i did go to axis on saturday nite....

i think of fogg88 hangin out more at the pumphouse apollo's

Top Bottom