Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! 24 years old, High Prolactin, Low Testosterone

10 days hcg 1000ius every other day.
then after the above start the below
1-6 aromasine 12.5mg every other day
1-6 Prami .25mg every other day
2-6 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-4 Rs-transaderm 5 pumps every morning

This should work if not your screwed and need HRT..
Thank you for the response needtogetaas. Are these #'s in the beginning weeks or days? Can I do this rightaway without having to start another cycle and go through PCT? This is basically what my endo told me yesterday:

Went to the endo on Thursday. Basically he said I was a unique patient because I do my research and hes allowing me to go any direction I d like to go. I convinced him to get me on a 2 month Rx of .5 of dostinex 2x a week. I started my first dose on Thursday evening with no effects yet. He wants to try a trial period of steroids for a month? I was confused am scared I will become dependent on this? Is this the wrong direction to take? I will be getting blood work at the end of the month and have another app mid july to go over prolactin and test levels. He was convinced my levels are low to normal and possibly getting counseling and treating my depression could fix my issues? Again, he is allowing me to take any direction Id like to go. Thoughts?

Yes by getting on cycles u will
Become suppressed and depending on how
Long you are on it may determine wether you might become
Dependent on it ..

im suprised no one responded here. no dont let him put you on trt!!!!!!! do what need2 told you

Good to know, I will be backpacking through Asia in September and im thinking about waiting until I return (6 months). Would this make my recovery more difficult? Can my levels drop lower than what they are rightnow since my boys are still functioning?

Thought I should update you, Ive been on .25 2x per week of caber for 4 weeks now. Here are my latest test results:

Testosterone, Free (7.5) 5.0 - 40.0pg/mL

Testosterone, Total (521.0) 332 - 896ng/dL

Prolactin (5.5 ) ng/mL Male: 3.7-17.9 ng/mL
My test has jumped up but my free test is still very low. My prolactin is extremely low now! I dont know if I should continue the caber? I feel alright in the mornings but I get really tired in the afternoons. Im getting random erections now and upon waking up in the mornings. Any thoughts?

Thought I should update you, Ive been on .25 2x per week of caber for 4 weeks now. Here are my latest test results:

Testosterone, Free (7.5) 5.0 - 40.0pg/mL

Testosterone, Total (521.0) 332 - 896ng/dL

Prolactin (5.5 ) ng/mL Male: 3.7-17.9 ng/mL
My test has jumped up but my free test is still very low. My prolactin is extremely low now! I dont know if I should continue the caber? I feel alright in the mornings but I get really tired in the afternoons. Im getting random erections now and upon waking up in the mornings. Any thoughts?

Drop caber!!! Hello ur ok on prolatin now

Id let myself heal now bust ass on gym compound movement

Take unleashed as it will lower shbg and up free test

Top Bottom