Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went out and met a bunch of chicks...

L

lartinos

It was a fun night, but I'm at the point where I think I'd rather just meet a nice girl and chill (I'm getting to old for this shit as well). But hey... it's still fun. She was no where near the hottest girl I met, but she was a cool chick and pretty funny.
A couple of my buddies of mine decide to take a little road trip to the South Shore to Freeport. We stop by the 7-11 before we get going on the Highway and I notice this girl I make eye contact with as I walk in. We all go up to the counter and she is off on a side aisle listening to whatever ridiculous conversation we were having. Two of my friends go outside and it's just me and my friend Brian getting rung up. There's no one else in the store when the girl gets on line behind us. My friend Brian is the type to hit on any woman to the point he is often just flat out rood. She has a T-shirt on that says " I'm all about perfection". So he looks at her and says "I'm all about perfection". She responds very seriously, "aren't you gay?"
Flabergasted (sp) he says, "what the hell are you talking about". She responds, "you know... your high pitched voice and all" lol " And who's that your BF?... cuz he's kinda cute"
I just smiled at her and didn't say anything. She almost had us going that she was serious. As we get outside she says exactly that and that it was just a joke. My friend continues to hit on her when she turns to me as she gets in her car and said, "But I wasn't joking when I said your cute by the way."
I just smiled again and we got in the car. my buddy pulls up along side of her and starts asking her to come party with us and all when she said she can't, but that we should check out her website. That was the end of my first encounter with a girl last night. Every where we went my buddy was astonished at all these girls I'd meet and how I'd just walk away and not get their number or give a shit. He's like, " Just fuck them once... why not?" Random hook ups are no longer part of my forte' though.
Occassionally it's fun, but it really is kind of an empty experience overall. Well here's that chicks site. I'm sure most guys think like my friend and would have atleast banged her... meh I'd hang out with her though. Maybe I'll email her.
Cool chick fo sho. dancequestentertainment.com

Last edited:
LOL, exactly
You need some help wit all those chicks, you give ole SB a call I gotta a whore bazooka that I carry in my HUMMER.

lart, you keep making threads about all the fine chicks you keep meeting; but you can't seem to keep any of 'em! wonder why.... :rolleyes:

lart, you keep making threads about all the fine chicks you keep meeting; but you can't seem to keep any of 'em! wonder why.... :rolleyes:

probably because he really wants a man...a big ol' hairy hoss to hold him like a bear.

Top Bottom