Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well!!!!!!!!!!!

jenscats5 said:
Good for you!! Knew you'd love it once you did it!!

You are SUCH a tremendous inspiration to me!!

awww.. thanks everyone!

Jens... keep going like you are going you will doing awesome

thanks Roony :heart:

MrsJnuts said:
Great pics Frisky, you made some great changes from the first comp!!

I think you should of taken second also, you never know w/these judges. I agree the brighter colored suit will make you stand out more :)

Hope you can come up for the show, p.m. me and we can talk :)

Thanks you sweetie!

I'm really pushing for that show.. I think it would help me alot in prep for furture shows so I am doing all I can to head that way..

And of course I'd just love to do a show with you :heart:

Frisky said:
Thank you sugar!

Well for Sure I will be doing one July 30th and then it all depends. I'd love to get more stage time just to work on my posing and skin color under the lights. There is a show this Weekend In shreveport (4 hours away) the one Mrs.Jnuts is doing that I am considering.

I will have to come to terms with not being 100%, being a bit fuller and holding abit more water but thats ok. If I wake up saturday morning feeling good I will head out there.. if not.. then no biggie, I'll just keep preping for the 30th

Frisky, you look awesome! I would love to have abs like that. I am in Mobile AL and was planning on going to the Battle of Biloxi, just to watch. I hope to see you and some of the others there, even though I don't know everyone that well. I haven't been posting on here that long. I am prepping for my second show on August 27 in Foley AL. If you're looking for another show after July 30, maybe you should compete in that one. It's the Heart of Dixie. http://www.jasonsfitness.com/index.html

Anyway, congratulations!

sdupdike said:
Frisky, you look awesome! I would love to have abs like that. I am in Mobile AL and was planning on going to the Battle of Biloxi, just to watch. I hope to see you and some of the others there, even though I don't know everyone that well. I haven't been posting on here that long. I am prepping for my second show on August 27 in Foley AL. If you're looking for another show after July 30, maybe you should compete in that one. It's the Heart of Dixie. http://www.jasonsfitness.com/index.html

Anyway, congratulations!

wow great!

Send me your number or I'll send you mine to make sure we hang out some time during the weekend.

I will be looking for others if my finances allow for me to do more.. Ill surely keep that one in mind.

Look so forward to meeting you ;)

Cool, I'll do that.

I'm not sure if you already have this posted somewhere or not, but could you give some details about your training routine and diet? And what did your final week look like? What did you do different this time from last time? I'd definitely be interested to see what you did, because you really look great.

Never mind, I'm looking through your last journal right now :) .

Last edited:
sdupdike said:
Cool, I'll do that.

I'm not sure if you already have this posted somewhere or not, but could you give some details about your training routine and diet? And what did your final week look like? What did you do different this time from last time? I'd definitely be interested to see what you did, because you really look great.

Never mind, I'm looking through your last journal right now :) .

diet is all subjective.. and I went thru so many til I found what worked for me.

I didn't post my last few weeks because it wasn't your normal diet yet a cutting diet and didn't want any new gals trying for an everyday diet.

I'd be more than happy to share a few things with you VIA pm.. so any questions you have ask away.

and Thank for the compliment sugar...

Top Bottom