Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well you all covinved me to show you a before pic

You GO Girl!

I have a friend who is at 245lbs (she won't have her bf% checked). She has her days where she says, "I just can't do it. I'm too far gone. I'll never be able to lose more than 20 pounds, etc.. etc..." YOU just proved her wrong! Congratulations..you look wonderful!

oh man! you guys are too funny! I have been sick for a while now, actually since June. I was suffering from severe debilitating headaches and severe fatigue and then to top it off I started to have HORRIBLE joint pain. I had every test in the book and the finally came upon the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, so my progress has been kinda stuck. nothing too bad no rebound fat ass creeping up but nothing extraordinary. hell there was a few weeks there that I was lucky I got out of the bed! but I am on the road to recovery well so to speak. I am now trying some new methods of treating this disease. belive it or not they think this might be caused (well one of the causes) is a screwy thyroid. so now that I am feeling a little more human I am ready to kick some ass in the gym. I am also having some trouble here at home (with my husband) so I need to get to the gym before I beat him bloody!. gotta work off this excess anger. but I do promise that I will let you see my progress.

I do read all of your posts and I think you all are hysterical! my fingers have been hurting so bad that posting is a difficulty. damn I feel soooo old some days! I'm only 25 and I feel like my grandma!
oh and ps spatts I think you were the one that mentioned the steamer for food. well that thing rocks! I love it!!!

I can't belive I missed this the first time. What an awesome and insprirational transformation! You should be proud!

You look great.. keep up the work, you have a very pretty face and soon a very sexy body to go with it!

Rocket

blueyedkowgrl

That's what a call a transformation, truly amazing !
Do you realize how many people you have inspired:)
There's no stoping you now girl.

That's really awful about your diagnosis. Am I correct in thinking that this is not a treatable condition, but more an issue of symptom management? Make sure you keep a good support network---all those people who love you and can keep you going are really important and should help keep you out of the dumps.

Now we are going to want your updates even more....don't have to be long, just enough to let us know you're still kickin' :)

yeah it's really not a "cureable" thing it's more of a symtom by symptom managment. my mother has the same thing thats how we came up with the diagnosis so fast. i watched my mom go through all the tests and knew what to expect and what to ask for. but i am hoping that there is going to be a new breakthrough for this. the worst part of it is, that you ache all over. but you find things that make you feel better and thats what i'm doing now. Now if i can just get the sitch with my husband straightned out i would be doing much better!

Good luck with that :worried:

What area of NY, if you don't mind? I'm a NYer myself....just moved to the wine region last month. :arty:

Top Bottom