Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I guess my diet is better than average 17 yr old?

Garza

Okay, I'm broke, dad will give me money for groceries though so....here goes.

Morning 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 4-7 egg whites

2 or 3 hours later, chicken breast, OJ, usually rice but I cut that out cuz i'm cutting

3 hours later... chicken breast maybe on bread, milk

End of the day....at night, I eat alot of tuna, etc. I try to get about 200 to 250 grams of protein a day. I do cardio in the morning on empty stomache. Trying to lose 20 lbs.

Thanks Garza -- keep posting!

Bro I would replace that oj for brown rice. it will keep you fuller for longer bro.

For the third meal, I hope it's whole wheat bread (or flax seed bread , dark bread etc) and I would put the milk in with the oatmeal during breakfast so the plain stuff won't taste as detestable (IMO). Take out the "maybe on bread" and make SURE it's on bread. You'll be taking too little carbs if you keep it with just the oatmeal and OJ (or the rice we talked about). If you want low carb, go ketogenic or CKD. Otherwise, go 40-30-30 style or similar. DOn't go around 80g carbs. 150g won't make a difference in terms of fat loss and will make you feel 2x better.

But I definetely do not like your diet in terms of fats. Peanut butter, olive oil, salmon, or perhaps peanuts and cashews (as a last resort) should be added to your diet . Again, the old "you need fats to burn fats".

Post macronutrient totals so other bros can help you further.

Thanks man..... My diets actually better than what I posted, but still I don't know shit about what to do for carbs. I will start counting them and doing research, thanks. You know alot for 16.

Top Bottom