Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

well i finally made a purchase (pics)

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
And i ended up with an vehicle almost identicle to my previous. I LOVED my
Altima, it handled really well 4 wheel suspension, took the curves like a charm. It was between the Benz and the Altima. After careful consideration of cost for any repairs... due to the Benz being completely computer operated, from the doors, igniton, everything was computer and the repair cost if something would go out. I went with the Altima.

Unlike my other Altima this one has a spoiler and some ground effects.

I have a Bose 6 CD in dash about to order and gonna change the cloth to leather. Other than that Im so happy

(xcuse the garbage.. lol, still cleaning up from the hurricane v :worried: )

DSC02628.JPG


DSC02629.JPG


DSC02630.JPG


DSC02631.JPG
 
KillahBee said:
I have never heard someone say 'it was between a Benz and an Altima'. EVER


:lmao:

The benz was the SHIT! Maybe a little more maintence than i want to deal with though.
 
KillahBee said:
I have never heard someone say 'it was between a Benz and an Altima'. EVER

You havent see this pretty much because you dont wanna tip the scale over sideways. Which is funny actually, because you would think Erzulie of all people would know about this.
 
humantarget said:
is that a fucking rat?


lol

thats my damn dog, the one that is stuck on me 24/7 lol
 
For me the Benz was really just the 'name' I'm not all into cars that much, i like practical, economical, etc. I have two kids, travel alot.. all that mom stuff. LOL

I didn't want to leave the Benz though, it drove so damn good, and couldn't have asked for more acessories in that bitch. It was SWEET!
 
Erzulie said:
lol

thats my damn dog, the one that is stuck on me 24/7 lol
maybe if you fucking groomed it once in a while, you wouldn't have that problem.
 
tiger88 said:
nice car and cute dog

:)

Thanks hun

she's a sweetie.. but so damn spoiled, i can't go to the restroom with out her waiting for me at the door. LOL
 
humantarget said:
maybe if you fucking groomed it once in a while, you wouldn't have that problem.


I am about to shave her. LOL, just this AM she was rolling around in the grass full dew :worried: She finds frogs, and crawfish in the ditches and rolls around with them... blech.. nasty
 
Erzulie said:
I am about to shave her. LOL, just this AM she was rolling around in the grass full dew :worried: She finds frogs, and crawfish in the ditches and rolls around with them... blech.. nasty
you mean dinner, right?
 
much rather have the benz. the 10 mile ride to the neighbors house would be a little smoother on the those boonstick roads
 
I wasn't aware that leather interior was a dealer-installed option. How do you plan to do that?
 
Mr. dB said:
I wasn't aware that leather interior was a dealer-installed option. How do you plan to do that?


My first Alitma had factory leather seats, this one doesn't . They have a co they send it to to cover with leather though for around 1500.00 I have a buddy that does custom cars and i am sure i can get it done for cheaper, so im gonna wait.
 
ZKaudio said:
you live on a farm?


hahah

no, across the street was a cane field thoug, seems, they sold and are trying to build up the land. I have an acre of land but other than fire ants I don't raise anything :worried:
 
Damn I feel stupid for having just posted on your other thread.

Fucking Benz.


Also, I am glad that your car has 4-wheel suspension.

Question: have you ever driven a car that didn't have some kind of suspension on all 4 corners? I mean was the axle welded to the frame or what?
 
Lumberg said:
Damn I feel stupid for having just posted on your other thread.

Fucking Benz.


Also, I am glad that your car has 4-wheel suspension.

Question: have you ever driven a car that didn't have some kind of suspension on all 4 corners? I mean was the axle welded to the frame or what?


im betting she meant independant 4 wheel suspension
 
theoak01 said:
im betting she meant independant 4 wheel suspension


thank you

yes thats what i meant


fucking sheesh! I should run my fucking post thur automobile know it all or something
 
Erzulie said:
My first Alitma had factory leather seats, this one doesn't . They have a co they send it to to cover with leather though for around 1500.00 I have a buddy that does custom cars and i am sure i can get it done for cheaper, so im gonna wait.

For $1500, I could cope with cloth seats quite nicely.
 
awesome car. great choice. im fond of the altimas and maximas myself.

als, can you PM me your addy? Id like to come by in the wee hours of the night and steal that dog of yours, my pretty!
 
lmao @ drunk, Im on tons of meds :worried:

GD, omg, i will kick your ass one day :evil:

Smurf, my baby would jump in your car and leave with you too... lol. Funny thing, she won't eat out of anyones hand but she'll leave with anyone that opens the car door for her to jump in. LOL
 
Erzulie said:
For me the Benz was really just the 'name' I'm not all into cars that much, i like practical, economical, etc. I have two kids, travel alot.. all that mom stuff. LOL

I didn't want to leave the Benz though, it drove so damn good, and couldn't have asked for more acessories in that bitch. It was SWEET!

There will be a time for all that Erz. You got a nice car.
 
nice car ... what's in the glove box?

BTW, is that the front or rear of the dog in the picture?
 
Two things:
1. Who else thought this was going to be a thread about her picking out a new dildo since she left the old one in the car?!??!
2. Way to leave the paper floormats in there. Its like a red flag that screams "White Trash" over and over and over!
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
There will be a time for all that Erz. You got a nice car.


yep, in due time. Mammas gonna drive in luxury ;) Thanks matty :rose:





Slat.. lol, I'd just got home with the car dammit! Didn't want to mess up the floor mats, beings it had been raining here alot so i left them in. I went buy some other mats to put ontop dammit. teehee



Pick3, the glove box now only has the paperwork, insurance etc... for the car. No goodies. LOL


Thanks Manny ;)
 
Top Bottom