Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 8 of the 12 Week Challenge

lucidblue

Figured I start the thread this time. Actually I think week 8 started last Friday. How's everyone doing?

Weight is up just slightly... I should make the 12 week endpoint of my goal to gain 10 pounds. Should have been able to do it in 6 weeks though :(.

I'm building my squat back up, but b/c of my back I don't think I'll hit the goal. I should be able to make the rest of my goals though. I really have to plug away these last 4 weeks.

Down to 212, about as lean, if not a little leaner than in my avatar picture now, but holding another 12 ibs (most likely muscle mass). Going to try to get to 200 ibs without loosing any lbm. Set a new PR yesterday, mainly because I just really want to get stronger on this lift since I only recently started doing them heavy. I won't list it though, because every time I do, some people from the training board make a big fuss and call me a liar. I already have someone stalking me and watching me in the gym, any only communicating with me via e-mail, but won't reviel his face. So I won't post numbers any longer on EF. I'm considering pressing charges though for the stalking, since one of them knows who this person is, and is an accomplice.

I started something similar on Sept 1st.

Im down to 217 from 230.......weights are still going up.....I plan to post a full set of pics in late December if anyone wants to join in the thread

Cornholio said:
I started something similar on Sept 1st.

Im down to 217 from 230.......weights are still going up.....I plan to post a full set of pics in late December if anyone wants to join in the thread

I posted pics at the beginning of this and I'll post more at the end. Hopefully, I'll set some new goals for the end of December (after this challenge is done) and I'll post more up on your thread.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I already have someone stalking me and watching me in the gym, any only communicating with me via e-mail, but won't reviel his face. So I won't post numbers any longer on EF. I'm considering pressing charges though for the stalking, since one of them knows who this person is, and is an accomplice.

sorry man, im just looking for a workout partner :busy: :)

Top Bottom