Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weak day at the gym

drsketch

Banned
Ever have a weak day at the gym, when for no apparent reason weight is just burying you that day?

I had one today squatting.. man that pisses me off!

We all have those days, and anyone whoe doesn't is fucking sandbagging bigtime. The key is to only have them very rarely and to learn from them. Look at what you have been doing and see if it's just a bad day or if there is a root cause (overtraining, nutrition, sleep, stress,etc..)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Well my work sent me onsite at 10am.. I work 9-6 this week, atea breakfast around 730, then slammed some tuna quickly around 945.. I didnt get to eat lunch tilll 230 and had no other time to eat.. at gym 630pm and weak.. I am pretty sure this is what did it but earlier I was so angry my thoughts were clouded.. I almost got fucking buried on my last rep in the squat rack.. Went to bucket, came up a little and my body was telling me fuck no and I started to go down and I said fuck you and stood up.

All in all I wish I could strike it rich and quit my job ;)

drsketch said:
Well my work sent me onsite at 10am.. I work 9-6 this week, atea breakfast around 730, then slammed some tuna quickly around 945.. I didnt get to eat lunch tilll 230 and had no other time to eat.. at gym 630pm and weak.. I am pretty sure this is what did it but earlier I was so angry my thoughts were clouded.. I almost got fucking buried on my last rep in the squat rack.. Went to bucket, came up a little and my body was telling me fuck no and I started to go down and I said fuck you and stood up.

All in all I wish I could strike it rich and quit my job ;)

Thats is more then likely what it is, is that you didnt eat enough today. The same thing happened to me the other day i felt like shit in the gym and i didnt eat enough that day.

Everyone has these days sooner or later. When I hit the gym and I'm feeling weak, I walk right back out the door. It isn't worth the effort if your body isn't "in it" with you.

yeah thanks guys for responding.. I just get really pissed when im not hitting my weights.. never the less though after leg extensions and curls and some presses my legs were pumped.

if you are really getting smashed in the gym it might be better to skip the workout and have a good solid meal, and try again the next day.

i just cant see too many positives comming from a training session that is sub standard

Top Bottom