Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**we Love You Bunny**

A

Aries13

I just wanted to start a thread so that all of the ladies of EF can show this girl how much she is loved!!! She continues to inspire me, educate me, help me, and is a true friend!!!! Bunny is a rare find and I just wanted to start a thread so that we can all show her the L-O-V-E!!!! So, everyone share why you love this girl :)

***Bunny----NICEST ASS IN CHI-TOWN**** :p

Great idea for starting this post Aries :D Its a great one... Buns, you do ROCK!!! You are such a daily inspiration and motivation to always work hard and you are the best example of what a good diet and training can do when combined with one another! Thanks for being one of the many reasons why I am glad to be a part of EF!!! :rose: ((((HUGE HUGS)))) :bigkiss:

Aries13 said:
I just wanted to start a thread so that all of the ladies of EF can show this girl how much she is loved!!! She continues to inspire me, educate me, help me, and is a true friend!!!! Bunny is a rare find and I just wanted to start a thread so that we can all show her the L-O-V-E!!!! So, everyone share why you love this girl :)

***Bunny----NICEST ASS IN CHI-TOWN**** :p
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ARIES!!! I'm gonna kick your butt! That is so sweet ... THANK you ... What a TOTAL Shock .. seriously .. thank you sweetie :rose:

Huge Hugs n Kisses from me to you, now that you've officially seen my bare back side, I'll happily take that last compliment :rose:

:D

I wouldn't be where I am now without the support and education Bunz has given me!!!
Inspiration, Motivating me and always there to help! Continue to be an amazing person..

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.. Yes you Bunny!

I'm just reading through what everyone has said. I cannot tell you how AWESOME it feels to know that I've touched so many lives.

It's things like this that hammer in the notion that THIS is what I want to do, THIS is what makes me feel better, whole, like I'm giving back, making a difference, a change... doing SOMETHING ...

Thank you, from not only the bottom, but from all around my heart & all that encompasses my soul, thank you for having the utmost faith in me, and making me feel like I make a difference ... :rose:

Top Bottom