Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ways to increase/maximize natural testosterone- NO GEARS

collegiateLifter said:

I suspect there were other things goin on here.

If you're not jerking off, the semen will still eventually find a way out.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke...I hope so at least, for slavik's sake.

SlavikHavik said:
there have been several studies that have shown... after a week of not ejaculating a mans test levels jump by 50%

master of his domain!
thats a big jump. if youve got the will power

Logically thinking I also tend to agree to that ....

And what are refined foods and how do they decrease test?

The test jumps you may get from doing these things is so minimal that I hardly see any of it being of benefit IMO :)

there have been several studies that have shown... after a week of not ejaculating a mans test levels jump by 50%

Yeah, but you are supposed to jerk it frequently because it leads to better prostate function, there's your tradeoff.

Maybe it is minimal, but lets say you do the opposite, and the level drops compound, that will be a huge decrease.

CoolColJ said:
The test jumps you may get from doing these things is so minimal that I hardly see any of it being of benefit IMO :)

I thought I already posted this...but I guess i made a mistake?

But anyways...I think you're right on most of the things...BUT if you workout how I outlined, with the goal of increasing testosterone (Acutely) it will aid in the recovery and hypertrophy of the fibers.

SlavikHavik said:

master of his domain!
thats a big jump. if youve got the will power

got links?

BOOEY said:

got links?
Of course not...it's not true...it CAN'T be true. What would testosterone levels and ejaculating have to do with each other?

Semen is made up of sperm, and secretions from seminal vescicles, the prostate, and bulbourethral glands...if you don't ejaculate, sperm doesn't just sit there...it is "recycled." So your body is always producing sperm and other things anyways...regardless of whether or not you ejaculate.

That's true because that is the hormone that makes us horny. Even women need it to for sex drive estrogen doesn't do that. Question is that I'm horny most times but how come I'm not a big muscled monster.

Top Bottom