Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waters Important

Digimortal

Man, I didn't realize just how important water is for the body. The past week I took a break from working out and just relaxed at home. Not realizing it, I was just drinking soft drinks and no water. I started getting sick and noticed dark rings around my eyes this morning. I was about to go to the doctor I felt so bad. I mean really sick with muscle cramps. Then I opened the fridge and decided to drink a water. I felt 150% better immediately. I feel like an idiot.lol So it turns out I was really dehydrated from not drinking water. I learned a good lesson this past week. I just felt like sharing that story with yall.

Yea, drinking just soft drinks can really dehydrate you, as they are diuretics(uses up more water from your body to digest than it gives).

I know what you mean,I have been drinking 1 1/2-2 gallons of water every day for the last 3 years.Once in a while on the weekends I won't drink much and I start feeling like shit,I get really tired and irritable,water is a necessity for me.

Yes, water is important. 80% or more of the body is water so it need very much, and like said ANABolick1 soft drinks are diuretics, most of them have caffeine in its compunds and dehydrate you

the big problem i have is once i start i can't stop with soft drinks - i guess cause i get sick of water but yes whenever i drink alot of pop i get really dehydrated from all the caffiene. so i guess ill just drink both :D

Top Bottom